will you guys now admit Wii U is not next gen?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people can argue next gen systems arent defined by power but the fact is most people DO define a next gen system by its power

the WiiU is alright, i will keep it just so i can play bayonetta 2 but im not going to be using it as my main system. i will continue to buy multiplats for the PS3

nintendo just cant compete with hardware these days. they cheap out on everything and its shocking tbh

only reason i bought a wii U is cuz i buy everything n wannid to play mario U :ld: but playing wii U really is a step back from ps3/xbox360

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only reason i bought a wii U is cuz i buy everything n wannid to play mario U :ld: but playing wii U really is a step back from ps3/xbox360

i pretty much bought it because i buy everything lol. not a fan of mario myself especially not his shyt 2d games

one thing im really disapointed in is the fact the WiiU doesnt have a system wide achievement system. i dont play games just for achievement, neither do i go achievement hunting but i just like to have them to compare progress and see what games my friends have played. nintendo are stubborn as hell for not including them

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i pretty much bought it because i buy everything lol. not a fan of mario myself especially not his shyt 2d games

one thing im really disapointed in is the fact the WiiU doesnt have a system wide achievement system. i dont play games just for achievement, neither do i go achievement hunting but i just like to have them to compare progress and see what games my friends have played. nintendo are stubborn as hell for not including them

sometimes i think nintendo just wanna 4uck shyt up for themselves on purpose

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I heard that From Nintendo, they couldn't make the original Wii into a PS3 level graphics because they feared that the pricing would be far too high and the public Bias would lean to Sony if they were of a similar price and graphics. It's true, cause if the OG Wii was $4-600 with the launch PS3 price the same, Sony stans and blind buying public would have chosen Sony. They were in a no-win situation there.

Problem is, whatever the next systems that M$ and Sony gonna drop, they can't make some super powered machine that takes 5-6 years to make a profit, cause they will lose too much money to recoup. We reached a point in graphics where it rivals reality. What more do you want out of graphics, short of virtual reality?
You don't need to make it look like ps3 to make it hd, Wii looked terrible on all new TVs, they coulda put a hdmi output without breaking the bank

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2