will you guys now admit Wii U is not next gen?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmmm, if that was the case, you'd still be stuck on Atari 2600 hardware.newer systems have always been about how they can push new tech and give a different experience or else why come up with a new one....When developers hear about next gen the first thing they think is " How much can I push the new system / whats the polly count etc". If technology didn't advance you wouldn't have a "Next Gen".....

Newer consoles are typically better because technology gets better. This has nothing to do with whether or not they are next gen. The two are completely separate topics. Also technology advances totally independent of console gens. I've pointed this out before when discussing PC gaming and graphics cards.

The problem with your logic is this: the same people that are sitting here arguing about the Wii-U were arguing that the Wii wasn't next gen, last gen. Yet there it is, listed right along side the 360 and PS3 as a 7th generation console.

And Wii-U, PS4 and 720 (or whatever) will be 8th generation. This is not open to debate or discussion. People are trying to change the definition of a term that was coined 30+ years ago.

Fred.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that rapidshare subscription working out for you?

Are you still :eat: while I have to suffer only getting to stream things off Netflix?

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh
:aicmon: ive never had a rapidshare subscription in my life, what i do have is 8TB hard drive all wireless that lets me watch 1080p films in any room of my house as well as 3d movies. :umad:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Won't be $99 for the new consoles. $299 with a 2 year plan will it. $500-$600 "out of contract"

the ps4 and psn+ is a much better deal for gamers

Sent from my LG Nitro using Tapatalk breh

What do you know in the future I dont about next gen xbl :what:

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have one

its aight

i dont consider it to be a real next gen system though

Juicy Ace

Toxic and Masculine
Daps
Reppin
NULL

people can argue next gen systems arent defined by power but the fact is most people DO define a next gen system by its power

the WiiU is alright, i will keep it just so i can play bayonetta 2 but im not going to be using it as my main system. i will continue to buy multiplats for the PS3

nintendo just cant compete with hardware these days. they cheap out on everything and its shocking tbh