Willie D @ The Breakfast Club: Talks New Song "c00n," Relationship w/ Scarface, Geto Boys

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I need that Trump breakfast club interview so bad :wow:

The Studio probably wouldn't allow it. How does "Charlamagne Tha God" interview Donald Trump without Charlamagne being Charlamagne and Trump being Trump.

I mean, obviously they could do it. But in the end that would be one hell of an awkward ass interview and Trump might not leave em with the Conclusion they'd like

10:31

Superstar
Daps
The Studio probably wouldn't allow it. How does "Charlamagne Tha God" interview Donald Trump without Charlamagne being Charlamagne and Trump being Trump.

I mean, obviously they could do it. But in the end that would be one hell of an awkward ass interview and Trump might not leave em with the Conclusion they'd like

The quotables

The fukkery

Lord have mercy.. We need this shyt

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't Envy's fault

What really happened is that the Execs didn't like what Will was gettin at by him callin out names the way he did, which was pretty PC imo.

And so they tried to shut him down. He wasn't doin nothin but speakin facts tho. Respectfully at that lol

i kept wonderin' why envy kept sayin' he had to leave :ohhh:

i'm glad he got his full interview in though. thank god! he was comin' with it in this interview :wow: