Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
WOAT poster. Sucking LeBron's dikk is why you lack basketball knowledge
Breh, you've been here five years, it's time you dropped SOMETHING about basketball. I have never, ever seen you post insight on a basketball play, game, or player. Ever.

Stop stanning me and post something about the game. You're a boring and pathetic poster so long as all you talk about is other posters.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's really no measure where Wilt is actually greater than LeBron. Not accolades, not skill or talent, not longevity, nothing.

Did you not watch the video I posted earlier in this thread of Wilt's fadeaway?

Fukk outta here talking bout LeBron being more skilled and talented than Wilt. The tape is very clear. Wilt is more talented as any player in NBA history. Just check out his measureables: Young Wilt Chamberlain would DESTROY today’s NBA

The guy was 7'1" barefoot. He had a 7'8" wingspan. He was incredibly athletic. Fluid. Coordinated. Had a wonderful touch around the basket. And as I showed earlier had a devastating fadeaway jump shot.

Wilt Chamberlain is easily the most physically gifted player in NBA history. If every player in NBA history was available and there was an all-time draft, he would be the CONSENSUS #1 overall pick based on his measureables.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Breh, you've been here five years, it's time you dropped SOMETHING about basketball. All you ever discuss is me and your strange fakkitry fantasies. I have never, ever seen you post insight on a basketball play, game, or player. Ever.

Stop stanning me and post something about the game. You're a boring and pathetic poster so long as all you talk about is other posters.

I am here to read shyt. Intelligent discussion. Reading your posts gives me a migraine