Win Or Die, Another Spring Time Story-Official NHL 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was at the game last night. Great crowd, least amount of Habs fans I've ever seen at a Habs-Sens game. Just bring it back to Ottawa and the miracle is on :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
can ottawa make the comeback? :lupe:

Will the rangers collapse or close out? :lupe:

Can the canucks play like theyre in the playoffs instead of the pre season? :beli:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Sens/Bruins/Canucks fans have an unhealthy obsession with PK Subban. He's a really good defensemen that happens to show off occasionally and he just so happens to be a darskinned black dude. No big deal. No need for the obsession

Hope the Habs end the series next game because Sens fans and their closet racism is starting to get on my nerves.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Sens/Bruins/Canucks fans have an unhealthy obsession with PK Subban. He's a really good defensemen that happens to show off occasionally and he just so happens to be a darskinned black dude. No big deal. No need for the obsession

Hope the Habs end the series next game because Sens fans and their closet racism is starting to get on my nerves.

Canucks fans? Really? We only play them twice a year.

But I agree on Sens and Bruins fans. Also Ranger fans on hfboards are still pissed about a slewfoot on Brandon Dubinsky from a few years back. He makes that salty as fukk and I enjoy every second of it. :lolbron:

#blackexcellence

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Habs gonna choke

I hope the Zuc Injury isn't series. Dan Boyle a 40 year old bum. We get Klein back

:blessed:

#ChangeTheEnding that's a dope hashtag.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Montreal Canadiens looking like :flabbynsick: so far...our offense is crap and Price is looking good, not exceptional...:mjcry:

Ottawa getting more confident with Anderson back in net...they are getting more stronger.

Habs :to: