Win Or Die, Another Spring Time Story-Official NHL 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
these fukking losers better not choke this one down the shytter too. penalty on the bolts with just under 5 to go

edit: :blessed:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Gon watch that 'Nux game since I can't watch the NBA playoffs tonight :mjcry:
fukk you nba overtime for letting me watch certain games I ain't tryin to see :pacspit:
Thank you for letting me watch that last Warrior game and Curry hittin that unbelievable shot tho :skip:

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
qqsj28.jpg

Finally closed these fools out:ahh:. I would of started Crawford in this game but im happy he got a good reception from the fans (since some of them hate him) and he got the win. I wanted no part of a game seven.

On to the next one:smugfavre:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
trade for Sbisa, sign him to longterm deal before seeing him play
he was RFA...
3.6M breh.

So funny in last minutes of game, Sedins were working down low when clearly nothing available down there, everyone else in high slot/point waiting like "......"

Horvat looked really good this year.

Canucks have alot of sweet talking to do this off-season to try and get guys to wave their NTC, changes with the core still needed, on D especially. They were so lucky to be able to dump Garrison last year...

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
The wild game should be interesting today. I'd say they need to lock this series up tonight at home but they play so good on the road that I don't know if the urgency will be there. It seems like if the Wild can get through the first 10 minutes/first period tied or down by 1 they really settle in and are a better team than the Blues.

We need that Hawks/Wild rematch. 3 years in a row, 3rd times a charm :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:leon:

trade for Sbisa, sign him to longterm deal before seeing him play
he was RFA...
3.6M breh.

So funny in last minutes of game, Sedins were working down low when clearly nothing available down there, everyone else in high slot/point waiting like "......"

Horvat looked really good this year.

Canucks have alot of sweet talking to do this off-season to try and get guys to wave their NTC, changes with the core still needed, on D especially. They were so lucky to be able to dump Garrison last year...