Winning

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Don't argue with em breh. Clinton Stans are ignorant and naive. I've engaged in countless wars with them. They will never use logic when you're in a back and forth dialogue with them. To be honest, they are very condescending. Trump got my vote because of three things: he's not one of these fraud politicians, anti TPP, and wants fair trade. Clinton like you said is the typical politician that people are tired of.
Exactly. It just makes me so confused how people cant see thru that fake shyt.

I see people say they wont vote for a racist like trump like hillary isnt one as she shakes like a retard trying to do popular black dances for votes.

Trunp dont give a fukk and i find that refreshing. People are tired of this fake political shyt. Dude got my vote.

And if u move to nj. U got my vote to

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
My pops is a g. Clinton stans. Lmao. fukk outta here.

Enemies will be coming for our head with this weak bytch in charge.

She fukked up bengazi and u trust her run in the country.

bytch is fake. Vote for someone who tries to dance to get black votes lame

Trump might be a dikk but atleast he a dikk cause he is one. Clinton panders to eery crowd she in front of. Trying to do the doigie for black votes. Corny breh. You prolly even cornier

:snoop: So him being an idiot, unfit, a racist, and etc is fine with you because he is what he is. :snoop: This world is doomed.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Don't argue with em breh. Clinton Stans are ignorant and naive. I've engaged in countless wars with them. They will never use logic when you're in a back and forth dialogue with them. To be honest, they are very condescending. Trump got my vote because of three things: he's not one of these fraud politicians, anti TPP, and wants fair trade. Clinton like you said is the typical politician that people are tired of.

nikka I'm not a Clinton stan, this isn't a war. I do not fukk with people like Trump. Just because he talks to your interest :mjpls:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: So him being an idiot, unfit, a racist, and etc is fine with you because he is what he is. :snoop: This world is doomed.
Do u think hillary isnt a racist idiot?

Trump has millions upon millions. If hes an idiot then wtf are we. Stop acting like u better than anyone. Noone who is successful at that level is an idiot. Your dumb as fukk if you think hes an idiot.

She showed shes unfit with bengaZi alone. So u even relize what she did? Ignores hundreds of pleas for help and got americans killed. And u want her running the COUNTRY When she couldnt even be bothered to help an embassy? They saw weakness and they attacked.

She is the definition of unfit to rule

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Do u think hillary isnt a racist idiot?

Trump has millions upon millions. If hes an idiot then wtf are we. Stop acting like u better than anyone. Noone who is successful at that level is an idiot. Your dumb as fukk if you think hes an idiot.

She showed shes unfit with bengaZi alone. So u even relize what she did? Ignores hundreds of pleas for help and got americans killed. And u want her running the COUNTRY When she couldnt even be bothered to help an embassy? They saw weakness and they attacked.

She is the definition of unfit to rule

Are you voting Trump?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
Are you voting Trump?
Why didnt you reply or answer any of my questions?

Do you think hillary is fit to run this country after ignoring pleas for help in bengaZi and setting up a hotmail account for confidential informatiom that was hacked by every govt in the world.

Do you think hillary trying to dance for black votes WASNT racist? Do you think an ARKANASAW (fukk my spelling) democrat isnt racist after its been confirmed that southern democrats are racist as fukk.

Do u really think your smarter than a guy that turned a million bucks into a billion dollar empire as we struggle to pay our bills?

Do you believe everything she tells you? Do you honestly not see how shes been bought by conpanies to push their agendas? Do you REALLY think shes a "peoples" president

Then ill answer your question.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Why didnt you reply or answer any of my questions?

Do you think hillary is fit to run this country after ignoring pleas for help in bengaZi and setting up a hotmail account for confidential informatiom that was hacked by every govt in the world.

Do you think hillary trying to dance for black votes WASNT racist? Do you think an ARKANASAW (fukk my spelling) democrat isnt racist after its been confirmed that southern democrats are racist as fukk.

Do u really think your smarter than a guy that turned a million bucks into a billion dollar empire as we struggle to pay our bills?

Do you believe everything she tells you? Do you honestly not see how shes been bought by conpanies to push their agendas? Do you REALLY think shes a "peoples" president

Then ill answer your question.

nikka I'm not hear to debate with you lol.. I've heard facts on both sides. I trust Hillary over Trump. You sound like a right wing nut. It's cool, we'll see what cracks off in September.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Barring some catastrophic event like if 20-40% of the black or Hispanic population were to suddenly die, he has little to no chance of winning.

The vast majority of blacks and Hispanics oppose him. Most women don't like him. That alone seals his fate mathematically.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
It honestly worries me how many people in this country blindly support Hillary without even making any attempt to look at the facts and form their own opinion. Trump might not be the best, but the mere fact that Hillary is involved in so many scandals and other shady shyt and is still able to be a presidential candidate is mind blowing

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
I see people say they wont vote for a racist like trump like hillary isnt one as she shakes like a retard trying to do popular black dances for votes.

Trunp dont give a fukk and i find that refreshing. People are tired of this fake political shyt. Dude got my vote.
so you're going to willingly vote for an open racists, because you believe Hillary is a closet racist :mindblown:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
so you're going to willingly vote for an open racists, because you believe Hillary is a closet racist :mindblown:
Youre retarded if u think they arent as equally racist as rach other

Im voting for who will be a better president, not if they dislike mexicans and arabs

Hillary has stolen millions of dollara from america since her family has been in power. They ruined us with trade deals.

Stop being so closed minded. Stop think cause hillary dances with black people she loves them. Her family has done more to harm black people than trump ever has. People stay in prison cause of her.

She hss becomes rich ar our expense.

Your one of those guyw who thinks dems arent racist. I feel sorry for you that you cannot see whats right in front of you