Winter Olympics 2018 Tears

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
Earlier this year cacs at the job :mjpls: talking loudly about winter Olympics, talmbout they better than the summer games. :gucci:
Haven't heard much since then now as team USA's performance isn't living up to their expectations.

Most of these winter sports are privileged sports anyway with accessibility limited to the few. Don't get me wrong, there are privileged summer games too. Access to these sports are limited by money for higher costs of required equipment and training facilities and geography/location as well as time. Notice how the most diverse sports have the lowest entry costs, ie soccer, basketball, track. This availaility allows the best athletes to rise up from a larger pool of participants.

Americacs might be do for more competition at home as they continue to be bested by eurocacs on the world stage. Now the crying and excuses over nhl not sending players to olympic hockey, Canadians are still advancing without there's :sas2:

Guess they'll have to wait for 2020 summer games to resume the flag waving and chanting USA, USA. Track and field and USA basketball will hold it down.
:sas1:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nobody cares about Winter Olympics. The viewing figures must be :trash:

Numerous articles out there indicating ratings are down, however streaming views have increased. Still though, I don't know anybody that knows anybody else watching it. Was at the gym last night and it was on a couple channels. I stopped and watched just to see an ice skater fall (favorite past time), but thank God they had hoops on several other televisions.