"WISCONSIN PRIVATIZATION of Water" Bill on Verge of Passing

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
No, they didn't have enough. Wisconsin didn't think to close out the loop holes where it concerns community safety. The same thing happened with Scott Walker, too many people said "oh, that will never happen, he never will be governor" Well, look at him now.

You need to motivate corporate powers not to interfere with areas like this, that's the only language they understand. Make it almost impossible to tamper with.

Please tell me you don't support privatization of this, Domingo. Its just such a bad fukking idea on so many levels. :francis:

I don't feel one way or the other about it really. Just asking questions.

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I don't feel one way or the other about it really. Just asking questions.
Well, I guess it is good to have an open mind on it. :yeshrug: But you probably would think differently if your water went this way:

What usually happens when your water shed gets tainted, you start to "feel a way" about it, really quick. :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm glad NYS banned fracking.

I've been following a story about a broken water main in Troy, NY that happened about a week ago...

Potentially 200MM to replace

Turning off the industrial taps as Troy water remains unavailable

critical infrastructure shouldn't be privatized there's too much potential for price gouging and monopolies

MusicConsulting

All Star
Daps
I'm glad NYS banned fracking.

I've been following a story about a broken water main in Troy, NY that happened about a week ago...

Potentially 200MM to replace

Turning off the industrial taps as Troy water remains unavailable

critical infrastructure shouldn't be privatized there's too much potential for price gouging and monopolies

At the end of Big Short, (the guy that predicted the Subprime mortgage crash) the film revealed as a footnote that investor had moved a big portion of his investment portfolio into the world of water. Where everyone is going after the usual in investments, this guy is :ohhh: Take a snapshot of everything you see where people run water freely, this is like the end of this era. People need to chill on tampering with water, you can fukk up more than just the waterways, the ecological food chain doesn't play if you keep tainting the areas which are colored blue. :mjcry:

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
At the end of Big Short, (the guy that predicted the Subprime mortgage crash) the film revealed as a footnote that investor had moved a big portion of his investment portfolio into the world of water. Where everyone is going after the usual in investments, this guy is :ohhh: Take a snapshot of everything you see where people run water freely, this is like the end of this era. People need to chill on tampering with water, you can fukk up more than just the waterways, the ecological food chain doesn't play if you keep tainting the areas which are colored blue. :mjcry:

You're fighting a good fight and raising an important alarm, but if you're from here (and it sounds like you might be), you know the state is fukked. Between Gov. Baldspot and the gerrymandering allowing the wingnut hicks to run rampant in the legislature, it'll take years to undo the damage from this administration.