WM 32 could have looked like this

Superstar
Daps
The WWE is retarded. With a gutted roster, you would think they'd let go of the company politickin' and of the ways they wanna see things go down (HHH in a prominent main event feud, keeping deserving guys out of the spotlight, pushing Braun Strowman for no apparent reason etc) and just go all out. They had Daniel Bryan and Batista on deck, but didn't wanna clear DB cuz of reasons, and pitched Batista, who was apparently down for a real storyline, some dumb special ref role. WM 32 could have easily and realistically looked like this:

Reigns vs. Undertaker (Fresh matchup, builds Reigns, and gives Taker, who's presently your company's top draw and can still put on a good match, a meaningful feud)
Brock vs. Batista (Fresh matchup, Batista knows MMA so its not totally unbelievable, two household names)
HHH vs. Bray (Fresh matchup, builds Bray)
Styles vs. Bryan (No brainer)

+ Kevin Owens, Dean Ambrose, New Day, and League of Nations to round out the rest of your card.

Throw in some advertised Rock, HBK, and Stone Cold appearances and you'll get your 100k

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but why do something entertaining for the grown ups when they can just piss on them instead

Superstar
Daps
That's not that much better tbh. :ld:

:dahell: Maybe to you jaded smarks, but the Bray vs. HHH staredown got a huge pop in the Rumble, and if you think casual fans wouldn't fukk with Brock vs. Batista then you're buggin. And Reigns vs. Taker draws, no questions asked, fukk what you think is "better"

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Maybe to you jaded smarks, but the Bray vs. HHH staredown got a huge pop in the Rumble, and if you think casual fans wouldn't fukk with Brock vs. Batista then you're buggin. And Reigns vs. Taker draws, no questions asked, fukk what you think is "better"

Call someone a jaded smark when your fantasy card is full of smark booking bullshyt, brehs.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Batista shut down having a match, THEN shot down refereeing... he's not interested, not much they can do about that.

I'm pretty sure all the 'round out the rest of the card' people will be rounding out the rest of the card...

Why all the doom-n-gloom over an as-yet-unconfirmed card? :dwillhuh:

Superstar
Daps
Batista shut down having a match, THEN shot down refereeing... he's not interested, not much they can do about that.

I'm pretty sure all the 'round out the rest of the card' people will be rounding out the rest of the card...

Why all the doom-n-gloom over an as-yet-unconfirmed card? :dwillhuh:

According to the sheets he was cool with being a part of a storyline (and logically a WM match)

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Yeah I hadn't heard Batista shot down a match idea. Cena will be back before Mania. You know Vince is putting that pressure on him already. I remember Punk was talking about walking out of surgery and Vince calling to tell him to be ready for a TLC match :bryan::damn:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
According to the sheets he was cool with being a part of a storyline (and logically a WM match)

WWE is still pursuing Batista for an appearance at WrestleMania. We first reported in January that Batista had declined an offer to wrestle a match, and now WWE is pitching him non-wrestling roles for the big pay-per-view.

When Batista was backstage visiting at last week’s SmackDown taping in Tampa, where he lives, he had a meeting with Vince McMahon. PWInsider.com reports that Vince pitched Batista a special guest referee role for WrestleMania 32, which Batista also turned down. The referee role was reportedly for Roman Reigns vs. HHH. There’s no word on if WWE plans to have someone else fill the role of guest referee for the WrestleMania match.

Back in November, Batista stated that during his last WWE run, he was “constantly butting heads with them creatively.” In an interview to promote 007 Spectre, the wrestler-turned-actor says WWE’s creative direction made the fans rebel against him.

“I’m the worst babyface ever,” Batista explained, “but I’m a good heel, I know how to be a heel, I’m comfortable being a heel and the fans want me to be a heel. But they tried to shove me down everybody’s throats, and they rebelled. They are not idiots and they don’t like it and they don’t want it. So, it just makes them rebel more. ”

The former WWE champ also recalled another negative experience he had with the company, where a cameraman wouldn’t call Batista by his name. Batista will be filming the second Guardians of the Galaxy movie for Marvel over the next few months.

Dude's moved on, brehs

Superstar
Daps
WWE is still pursuing Batista for an appearance at WrestleMania. We first reported in January that Batista had declined an offer to wrestle a match, and now WWE is pitching him non-wrestling roles for the big pay-per-view.

When Batista was backstage visiting at last week’s SmackDown taping in Tampa, where he lives, he had a meeting with Vince McMahon. PWInsider.com reports that Vince pitched Batista a special guest referee role for WrestleMania 32, which Batista also turned down. The referee role was reportedly for Roman Reigns vs. HHH. There’s no word on if WWE plans to have someone else fill the role of guest referee for the WrestleMania match.

Back in November, Batista stated that during his last WWE run, he was “constantly butting heads with them creatively.” In an interview to promote 007 Spectre, the wrestler-turned-actor says WWE’s creative direction made the fans rebel against him.

“I’m the worst babyface ever,” Batista explained, “but I’m a good heel, I know how to be a heel, I’m comfortable being a heel and the fans want me to be a heel. But they tried to shove me down everybody’s throats, and they rebelled. They are not idiots and they don’t like it and they don’t want it. So, it just makes them rebel more. ”

The former WWE champ also recalled another negative experience he had with the company, where a cameraman wouldn’t call Batista by his name. Batista will be filming the second Guardians of the Galaxy movie for Marvel over the next few months.

Dude's moved on, brehs

From Wrestlezone:

"It’s being said that Dave does not just want to return for a WrestleMania appearance and would prefer to be a part of a storyline.
Read more at Update: More Details About WWE's Talks With Dave Bautista"

Idk :yeshrug: