WM 32 could have looked like this

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They could still put on a very good Mania if they thought outside the box. More often than not Mania sells itself but of course this is difficult being that so many people are hurt. NXT is their hottest brand, put it to good use and throw them on the card.

Bayley, Asuka, Joe, Zayn, Finn and a few other are more than capable to work on the main roster. It's time they call an audible and shake things up. It's necessary at the moment.

BurnSlow

Supahflyyyy
Daps
Reppin
Errwhere
I kinda wish they still had the facility for a Cena US Open Challenge, the suspense would've been a good core of the card. Let Joe answer the call or maybe Balor, Aries or Angle :ahh:. You'd have a great match and prime-time feud on the books to help with the post-Mania lull.

Besides that, I don't know how much can be done to sell the card. Hopefully a big return happens at Fastlane, or at a minimum, the feuds really start getting traction.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never ever wanted to see Taker vs Cena..I don't even see what the feud would be about.

I always figured it wouldn't be a blood feud type thing, but that they'd end up saving this until Taker was ready to call it quits. Taker would start giving his speech, and then Cena tries to stop him from retiring and gets chokeslammed for it. Taker tells Cena no one controls Undertaker's destiny but the Undertaker. Later down the line, Cena calls out the Undertaker for one last match at Mania. Goes into all his usual shyt about being a 13 year old kid that saw Taker for the 1st time, and then when he was older he came to the E, and Taker was the first to give him his props, etc... Taker accepts... Taker of course beats Cena.

The only non-heel way I could see it going down, and probably the way the E would do it :yeshrug:

BurnSlow

Supahflyyyy
Daps
Reppin
Errwhere

My mans here discussed a Cena/Taker scenario. I can fukk with what he's spitting too.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Damn

Just 2 years ago nikkas was complaining about Batista's presence

Now with all these injuries he would genuinely be welcomed as much-needed extra starpower at WM
I wasn't in here then, but I never gripes about Batista, just how he was used. I've wanted Angle and Batista to come back for a while. I marked like fukk when Evolution reformed against the Shield. Hate how they were dumped on by Bryan and couldn't even get one pin in the elimination match. That was beyond fukked, as I didn't think the Shield was THAT powerful yet.

Then they made the mastermind a total belt cuckold for Haitch, as well as doofus champ with J&J as his own lackeys :comeon:.

Very illuminating interview though. Batista really knows his character, as well as the wrestling atmosphere, like he's still stayed a fan. Dude's grown up fast.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I still want to know why WWE are pushing Brawn Slowman so much when it's clear as day to a Stevie Wonder basement whatever that he sucks, so what if he's big, this isn't 1985 anymore; I'd rather watch Balor vs Zayn or Owens vs Neville over Strowman vs Big Guy :hamster:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I doubt Batista would've turned down a Brock match 2nd from the top, not sure why they didn't try it out
I think he would have turned down being part of the second to last match, especially when it's for a match much bigger than the main event. Brock vs Batista is probably the biggest dream match that could ever happen for me, and with as big of names as those guys are no way it wouldn't main event over Undertaker vs Reigns. I don't think WWE could have ever gotten Batista for WM32 though, and I don't blame Batista for not wanting to work with WWE again after WMXXX and with his success outside of wrestling.

Undertaker vs Reigns doesn't make anywhere near as much sense as Triple H vs Reigns. Undertaker would be cheered over Roman no matter what the storyline would be, which would only hurt Roman Reigns. Triple H is hated by a lot of fans and Reigns will be cheered over him and if they really want Reigns to be a star, Reigns vs Triple H is the perfect main event with everyone being injured.

Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt doesn't sound good but Brock has faced everyone else that's healthy (Reigns, Triple H, Undertaker, he'll be facing Ambrose at Fastlane). The only match that would be somewhat fresh that makes sense is Lesnar vs Ambrose, but I feel like Wyatt has a better chance of beating Brock as he has the Wyatt family backing him. They also probably want Ambrose to be in an IC title match, so Bray is the better choice.

Undertaker vs Braun Strowman doesn't sound like a great match, but if we're talking about guys who can believably beat Undertaker, Braun is one of the few possible choices. This probably isn't Undertaker's last match, so we don't want to see him against Kane again yet. Ambrose wouldn't be a bad choice but again I think they want him in the IC title match. Whose really left? Ryback? Big Show?

There really isn't a great choice for this one and if WWE has faith in Braun being part of their future I can definitely understand why they chose him. He's a powerlifter, he's a member of the Wyatts who have a feud going with Undertaker, and Undertaker already faced Bray last year so the only other Wyatt that makes sense for him to face is Braun. Harper and Rowan are IC title level at best right now. Braun is still new so there's no telling where he'll end up. They might as well try to push him and see where it goes.

I do agree that the OP's Wrestlemania card looks better (mostly for Lesnar vs Batista), I just don't think they could have gotten Batista. If I was WWE I probably would of had Bray win the Rumble so he felt like a bigger star and just had Reigns vs Triple anyway since it probably didn't need the title, but I don't think WWE is to far off what I would of done with this very limited roster they have right now.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Batista's not a selfish dude. And he's not as big as the Rock. He's not going to come in and demand a main event, when he already got one (which he likely wasn't campaigning for either but WWE wanted the Guardian of the Galaxy to have a big send off and likely showing of their title in initial interviews), and he started after Rumble.

The pitch was just wrong. I don't know how WWE dropped the ball here. If they knew Brock wasn't going to be in the ME, and they have Batista on the line, they pitched some lame ass guest referee gig. Even as Shawn has done it countless times, he still would've been better doing Paul another solid with a depleted roster. Batista v Brock was a money printer.

Bars is right in Bray should've been the one to take the belt, to give the Trips Reigns feud more flexibility. It's going to be a disaster if Roman wins, unless fukkery suddenly shifts opinion to Roman's side. Very review I've read said that fans cheered Trip's every move against Roman, and booed Roman's. They are tired of super Roman being forced on them. These are not simply smarks, just nobody's buying the underdog shot with a man that can bury full stables and not get tired.

Roman has to find a way to go heel, and get someone else over as a face.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Batista shut down having a match, THEN shot down refereeing... he's not interested, not much they can do about that.

I'm pretty sure all the 'round out the rest of the card' people will be rounding out the rest of the card...

Why all the doom-n-gloom over an as-yet-unconfirmed card? :dwillhuh:
Batista just doesnt want another dumb angle
He said hed rather do youse shows where he has control

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This could have been a decent WrestleMania and still very well might be but they have to use their best WRESTLERS and put them in the best possible matches available. Just matching up names to do it wont work. The op's card looks better then the one they will actually end up having. But we know they just have to have Roman vs HHH (albeit probably because of the injuries to so many others) when both of them would be better off in matches with other people.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Somehow this show actually turn out to have decent matches but yeah bit strange how to work this.

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
Brock vs TNT would have been dope, them promos with him as a heel vs Heyman :banderas:

I don't know how they expect anybody to get invested in a program with the Wyatts when they lost damn near every feud they have been in, if he wins clean it's unrealistic and if he cheats it's stupid and does nothing for his push

as far as Taker I couldn't give a fukk less what he does, my interest in him wrestling at WM died when his streak did