WMG Spotlight!: Shelton Benjamin vs Shawn Michaels

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
But back on topic dude shelton and a lot of tgose midcarders never fully put everything together

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Ruthless Agression Era was better than Attitude IMO, but no one wants to admit that because we romanticize a lot of the bullshyt.
I agree the attitude era was magnified because of rocl and austin but the ruthless aggression era probably had the all time beat list of stars. That here comes the pain roster :wow:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruthless Agression Era was better than Attitude IMO, but no one wants to admit that because we romanticize a lot of the bullshyt.
I think its always gonna be like this because anything after the Attitude Era has no competition to go against and so its hard to gauge how good it is. Its like yeah they had a lot of athleticism in the RAE but so did WCW and so if they were still around could the RAE out-compete them? Its like there's playing a game for fun and then there's playing a game to win. AE went hard in the paint because their livelihood was at stake. All the shyt after that period, it feels like dudes are coasting. Just my off the cuff opinion on it.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
The match isn't underrated at all. Everyone said it was very good from the get go. Shelton wasn't lazy. He was just held back after he outworked the roster....he had two matches with Michaels and made Michaels look old and out of place twice.

Nah he didn't do that. he just looked younger. but it ain't like Michaels was looking like Angle. THAT was washed. but to be fair dude had to be like 10+ yrs younger. and already an athletic breh,