Polls open 24 hours

Goldust.jpg

753f8a0b-5280-361a-8f59-af4914aface8

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: Andre the giant is the most underrated wrestler of all-time especially on this site where a majority started watching during the attitude era. Andre the giant being a 4 seed is :mindblown: should be a 2 seed or better. The 1 seeds should really be Hogan, Austin, Rock , and Andre the Giant. But I just noticed YOKOZUNA IS NOT ON THE LIST :damn: Goldberg is a 13 seed and Warrior is a 9 seed so :camby: this shytty ass tournament. Let a dude with - 1,600 rep do your seedings :heh:

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: Andre the giant is the most underrated wrestler of all-time especially on this site where a majority started watching during the attitude era. Andre the giant being a 4 seed is :mindblown: should be a 2 seed or better. The 1 seeds should really be Hogan, Austin, Rock , and Andre the Giant. But I just noticed YOKOZUNA IS NOT ON THE LIST :damn: Goldberg is a 13 seed and Warrior is a 9 seed so :camby: this shytty ass tournament. Let a dude with - 1,600 rep do your seedings :heh:

EDIT TITO SANTANA, PEDRO MORALES, DON MURACO, PSYCHO SID, RVD, AND HONKY TONK MAN NOT ON THE LIST BUT NEW JACK IS :snoop:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Is Andre not one of the GOATs? :dahell:

We don't have enough footage available to really know. There are good to great performances and matches of his out there, but not enough to completely certain he was an all time great. We tend to put him on a pedestal because of what people say about him but I don't know how could anyone who didn't see him work live at his peak could seriously consider him above Goldust besides just trusting what people said about Andre.

I'll take Goldust just because I can't be sure about Andre.

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't have enough footage available to really know. There are good to great performances and matches of his out there, but not enough to completely certain he was an all time great. We tend to put him on a pedestal because of what people say about him but I don't know how could anyone who didn't see him work live at his peak could seriously consider him above Goldust besides just trusting what people said about Andre.

I'll take Goldust just because I can't be sure about Andre.

lmao WM 3 > Goldust's Career. Andre the giant is one of the most mainstream popular wrestlers of all-time. So I guess you wouldn't put Babe Ruth or Micky Mantle as all-time greats? Andre the giant is the first inductee to the wwf hall of fame, they created it for him but he's not an all-time great lol Start watching wrestling during the attitude era and have Goldust over andre the fukking giant :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
lmao WM 3 > Goldust's Career. Andre the giant is one of the most mainstream popular wrestlers of all-time. So I guess you wouldn't put Babe Ruth or Micky Mantle as all-time greats? Andre the giant is the first inductee to the wwf hall of fame, they created it for him but he's not an all-time great lol Start watching wrestling during the attitude era and have Goldust over andre the fukking giant :russ:

I'm pretty sure this tournament isn't about star power and drawing power. I haven't voted with that being the n°1 priority anyways.

I agree with you Andre smokes Goldust in that regard. I'm just not using that as my main factor :manny:

Daps
I'm pretty sure this tournament isn't about star power and drawing power. I haven't voted with that being the n°1 priority anyways.

I agree with you Andre smokes Goldust in that regard. I'm just not using that as my main factor :manny:
Yeah this is more of a genuine fan voting type of thing.

Kinda like how Kobe is voted to the All Star game each year when clearly other shooting guards deserve it.

Also the seedings may be off because it was just a rough draft idea that actually took off shockingly