4 Andre vs. 13 Goldust

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Andre put everything in motion...lol@having a midcarder be above a guy that made Hogan legit.

If this tournament is about star power, drawing power, and influence. Then it's boring as fukk to participate in it. It's basically a discussion between like 5-8 wrestlers (most of which aren't even on this tournament) so it makes no sense to do a bracket of 64.

So if I vote for Andre for what he meant to the business - clearly way more than fukking Dustin Rhodes and like 90% of the bracket - that means I have to vote like that in every other bracket. That's boring to me and I didn't think this tourney was about that :manny:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
UEkRfq9.jpg

daHqkUS.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If this tournament is about star power, drawing power, and influence. Then it's boring as fukk to participate in it. It's basically a discussion between like 5-8 wrestlers (most of which aren't even on this tournament) so it makes no sense to do a bracket of 64.

So if I vote for Andre for what he meant to the business - clearly way more than fukking Dustin Rhodes and like 90% of the bracket - that means I have to vote like that in every other bracket. That's boring to me and I didn't think this tourney was about that :manny:

If it's about board favorites..we all know this board kisses the ass of whiny quitter from Chicago..so the result is obvious anyway.