WNBA All-Star game begins with teams unsure of which way to go

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The women Soccer teams make money Breh what are you talking about. They had the world's attention in the 90s and early 2000. Those women actually do need to be getting paid way more. The league is actually a entertaining Luke to lead to watch. Women's golf is laughable you have no idea about sports

The nwsl does not make.money

When do NWSL players get paid?

Women's golf is ahead of the wnba as well

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never said anything like that soft ass faggit. They suck it is what it is. You act like a straight bytch breh. Take your how ass to LSA with this weak ass bullshyt. These ugly ass bytches suck at basketball. This league is like the Special Olympics at this point

Sit your angry ass down white boy.

I work with kids & my job is to motivate them so they can believe they can be anything they want. I’ll never clown someone for something stupid like you & your fellow cacs do on here & IG.

But If it makes you feel better to talk about black women like that go head incel

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Never said anything like that soft ass faggit. They suck it is what it is. You act like a straight bytch breh. Take your how ass to LSA with this weak ass bullshyt. These ugly ass bytches suck at basketball. This league is like the Special Olympics at this point
Yo! This post WILD disturbing on nuclear levels!
:mjlol:

Smoke suntin muthafukka.
:noreha:

Shouldnt nobody be this angry on the internets.
:deadmanny:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo! This post WILD disturbing on nuclear levels!
:mjlol:

Smoke suntin muthafukka.
:noreha:

Shouldnt nobody be this angry on the internets.
:deadmanny:

Bruh cacs like that just be angry for no damn reason & feel like they can be disrespectful to anyone they want