WOAH... Brother Ali is back... Mourning in America

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
"My genes tie me to those that despised me/ Made a living killing the ones that inspired me/ I ain't just talking about singing and dancing/ I was taught life and manhood by black men/ So I'm a product of that understanding/ And a small part of me feels like I am them"

:wow: I'm officially a fan.

I'm reading that he's legally blind? Does that mean dude can't see at all or just has really bad vision?

He can see, but albinos usually have bad vision.
Don't know the details but i think something is missing in the eyes.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
He can see, but albinos usually have bad vision.
Don't know the details but i think something is missing in the eyes.
I met Brother Ali back in June when I volunteered at this show called 'Community Cafe' in Southeast DC organized by the Inner City Muslim Action Network (IMAN) and Project Reach. Ali was the host

Saw him last night at the 9:30 Club and :wow: ya'll need to support this brother... he deserves all the good that's comin since he's real, not a two faced artist

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
:mindblown: Can't believe I haven't listened to his stuff until now.

This shyt is amazing. Excellent work by Brother Ali.

Angry!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im so sick of this fat frosty piece of shyt...

everyones favorite albino rapper... brother ali... needs to go...

anytime you diss a brother ali theres a "mature listener" ready to attack!!!!!!!!!!

save it...

you make rap music!!!!!!!!!!!!

you rhyme words on a beat and have a small nerd audience... make some entertaining shyt or retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ali thinks hes the second coming of chuck d... he so desperately wants to get calls from the govt. so he can say hes putting himself in danger releasing his boring ass music... the govt. doesnt care... brother ali is rubbing sun block into his bald head to face the ppl on stage for an hour... this dude wouldnt last a day in the 3rd world..he should thank god everyday for being born in the USA... he can go into CVS anywhere anytime and buy life saving cream to rub into his bloated body!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck d sold records... chuck d had an audience.. chuck d educated the numbers...

brother ali is making "DEAR AMERICA" songs for vegan pot heads in flip flops that think SLUG is top 5 DOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theres a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pretty much everything about ali annoys me...

his "i got so much soul ima roll my words like a preeeeaaaachhhherrrrrr" style makes me cringe...

his made up stories about punching ppl out make me laugh...

the way he revised his origin story makes me shake my head..

when ali first came out nikkas thought he was a black albino.. that was the story and i never heard ali say shyt...

til ali got a little attention and started getting asked about it...

then ali ran with the story of him being raised by blacks (lie) and thinking he was black since hes albino..

LOL @ a guy like brother ali being raised by a black family out in minnesota

BWHWHBWHAHAHABWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHWAAA

a boy being raised by wolves is more believable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always funny to me that a guy who had a wrestlers bio coming into the game is now making politically charged rap records telling others how to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat preachy bullshyt artist...

raps about drugs >>> raps about foreign policy

fukk BROTHER ALI

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C

anytime you diss a brother ali theres a "mature listener" ready to attack!!!!!!!!!!

save it...

you rhyme words on a beat and have a small nerd audience... make some entertaining shyt or retire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ali thinks hes the second coming of chuck d... he so desperately wants to get calls from the govt. so he can say hes putting himself in danger releasing his boring ass music... the govt. doesnt care... brother ali is rubbing sun block into his bald head to face the ppl on stage for an hour... this dude wouldnt last a day in the 3rd world..he should thank god everyday for being born in the USA... he can go into CVS anywhere anytime and buy life saving cream to rub into his bloated body!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck d sold records... chuck d had an audience.. chuck d educated the numbers...

brother ali is making "DEAR AMERICA" songs for vegan pot heads in flip flops that think SLUG is top 5 DOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his "i got so much soul ima roll my words like a preeeeaaaachhhherrrrrr" style makes me cringe...

when ali first came out nikkas thought he was a black albino.. that was the story and i never heard ali say shyt...

then ali ran with the story of him being raised by blacks (lie) and thinking he was black since hes albino..

always funny to me that a guy who had a wrestlers bio coming into the game is now making politically charged rap records telling others how to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fukk BROTHER ALI

negged

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland

save it...

fukk BROTHER ALI

Agreed. This CAC is lame and phony as fukk.

As for the CAC that makes the beats... :comeon:

Jack Don the G

What am I? A farmer?
Daps
Wow, didn't realize some cats actually got hate for Brother Ali.

Nah, they don't. It's just that the trolls noticed the thread when it got bumped.
They started reading and saw no hating going on. Since the trolls dont accept threads with no hate in them here on Coli they had to do something.

Some of em is even trying to hard. :zzz:

Ignore the trolls and keep enjoying the good music.

PS. Listening to the deluxe version of the album (dont remember what version we had up here on coli) and noticed the first verse on the sway in the morning freestyle is of the last song 'dreaming in color'.