Woj..Orlando hires new GM former OKC exec..Dwight wants draft day trade to Nets?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All the hate the idiots and the media have for LeBron should be towards D.Howard..

This dude is a uterus..

:birdman:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dawg, first off that dinner with deron was when your nets came to Orlando for a regular season game and got mollywhopped. They've been doin dinner for years (they've both said this much)

Secondly, why do u keep saying Orlando can't attract big time free agents? We got the weather. No state taxes. Fly women. An owner with deeeeeep pockets. We're pretty much everything jersey/Brooklyn ain't. (Other than the owner part) We've gotten free agents in the past and we'll continue to do so.

And even tho there's no.way to prove it, I'd he willing to bet Deron would be more willing to sign with Orlando long term as opposed to resigning with the nets without Dwight coming aboard.

homie -delusional gotta be ur 1st name

1. I'm not shytting on ORL but ur 2 biggest superstars (all time) both wanted out
I can't even recall any superstars in team sports wanting to bounce like shaq/d12

2. all dat shyt u said about state iz a misconception -miami/south Florida has da fly girls, beautiful weather ect... Besides no taxes ORL is central FL home of hill billy & rednecks -Itz far from what u portrayed it as
so what big time free agents wanna sign in ORL ? shad Lewis :laugh:

3. if u think ORL iz on da same level as Brooklyn then u may need to see a psychiatrist -real talk
as i said when ur media asked dwill on coming to play in ur city his reaction was like fukk outta here :what:
BTW I hope u know d12 wants BK regardless if dwill leaves or not, which on proves my point

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Dwight Dwight Dwight:snoop:

I mean if it was gonna come down to this why not use your opt out and sign on the Brooklyn dotted line come July? Perhaps maybe this way the Magic wouldn't have fired Stan Van Guy in a bid to appease Howard, it could've worked out a LITTLE more smoothly that way...

prob cuz this moron wants to get that extra year cuz he got them bird rights in ORL.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
homie -delusional gotta be ur 1st name

1. I'm not shytting on ORL but ur 2 biggest superstars (all time) both wanted out
I can't even recall any superstars in team sports wanting to bounce like shaq/d12

2. all dat shyt u said about state iz a misconception -miami/south Florida has da fly girls, beautiful weather ect... Besides no taxes ORL is central FL home of hill billy & rednecks -Itz far from what u portrayed it as
so what big time free agents wanna sign in ORL ? shad Lewis :laugh:

3. if u think ORL iz on da same level as Brooklyn then u may need to see a psychiatrist -real talk
as i said when ur media asked dwill on coming to play in ur city his reaction was like fukk outta here :what:
BTW I hope u know d12 wants BK regardless if dwill leaves or not, which on proves my point

My dude .. a gang of people already clowned you on your thinking of Orlando being hillbillies and rednecks. So Orlando dont have the largest public university in the country? (UCF) With the largest base of co-ed chicks?

Orlando's an upper mid market. Closer to being big market than small. You right tho .. Orlando dont have the weather. Only Miami does. The sun stops shining anywhere north of Tampa. :dry:

Do I think Orlando's on the same level as Brooklyn? Well .. that depends. Depends on what he's looking for in a hometown city. I'm originally from BK, so dont try and explain to me how different the two cities are. I know.

As for you dreaming that D12 would go to BK with no Deron .. :russ: My nikka .. did you call ME delusional !?!!?! Pipe all that down, friend.

Akuma

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Howard trying to escape his bm's.
Hawks have to be included in a 3 way trade somehow.

Howard couldn't justify taking a paycut to move to a losing season, let the Nets tank 1st.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Is Howard trying to escape his bm's.
Hawks have to be included in a 3 way trade somehow.

Howard couldn't justify taking a paycut to move to a losing season, let the Nets tank 1st.

Which one? Dude's got 3 by 3 separate chickenheads in 3 separate regions. :heh: