Wolf blitzer and Nancy Pelosi go at it over Stimulus Checks

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Yeah this is short sighted as fukk. You will care about the rest of the bill after you blow that $1200 and realize how the rest of the bill fukks you out of even more. You shouldn't even be willing to accept $1200 at this point.
you want my cashapp so you can send me your 1200?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
A few weeks ago in class, my Real Estate Investment teacher explained to us exactly how Trump was dodging taxes all of these year. Essentially his accountant was chalking up EVERYTHING as a loss. So he was essentially breaking even or "losing money" to the point that he didn't have to pay our taxes nor get them in return. The loopholes allowed it and his accountant was good at exploiting it.

It's basically what a lot of movie companies do to get out of paying directors and other people by chalking up a movie as a loss even if it totals an insane amount of money.

They’re saying he’s lost a lot of fortune, that’s what one of his sons said.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you want my cashapp so you can send me your 1200?

He’s right tho. By my math this has been going on for about 215 days. We’ve received 1 check (some of us haven’t even gotten that).

$1200/ 215 = $5.58 per day
$39.07 per week
$171.43 per month

They need to be talking about an extra 0 on those checks.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They’re saying he’s lost a lot of fortune, that’s what one of his sons said.

Which makes it even easier to get out of paying taxes. Chalk up all of your businesses as a financial loss or as you mentioned he's actually truly lost a lot of money. I'm also pretty sure COVID-19 has put a hurt on his business ventures even more lol, so I totally believe what the son says.

I would say that post-presidency could potentially be a lucrative career for him (as it has been with previous presidents), but that ain't happening at all lol.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Wolf full of shyt. If on one hand i can get a ham sandwich and on the other i can get a pile of shyt, cutting a deal to have a shyt sandwich is not a viable option.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Which makes it even easier to get out of paying taxes. Chalk up all of your businesses as a financial loss or as you mentioned he's actually truly lost a lot of money. I'm also pretty sure COVID-19 has put a hurt on his business ventures even more lol, so I totally believe what the son says.

I would say that post-presidency could potentially be a lucrative career for him (as it has been with previous presidents), but that ain't happening at all lol.

Yea so he can file for bankruptcy like he always has. The writing is on the wall with this dude Trump.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
my fam said, it's not George Floyd/Black Wall Street/Malcom X type discussions that reveals genuine pro-Blackness, it's the discussions that don't allow you to masquerade your intentions/priorities with Black talk
..imagine pro-Black supporting a politician injecting unnecessary contingencies on aid during a crisis

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she said in this interview that "people who need relief won't have to wait until february"

that lie is gonna look pretty bad in a week or so if she doesnt take the deal. it's this or nothing

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolf full of shyt. If on one hand i can get a ham sandwich and on the other i can get a pile of shyt, cutting a deal to have a shyt sandwich is not a viable option.
but she cant get the ham sandwich :dead: she has no leverage to get the ham sandwich

Daps
:yeshrug: If they win the Senate and Presidency they get to pass the 3.2T deal they originally wanted and state bailouts (which the blue states really need). She’s just playing it safe and running it up the middle and hoping somebody misses a tackle to get a big run.
If she don’t get it, she knows winning the coin toss in OT and scoring the touchdown is what she really wants.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
:yeshrug: If they win the Senate and Presidency they get to pass the 3.2T deal they originally wanted and state bailouts (which the blue states really need). She’s just playing it safe and running it up the middle and hoping somebody misses a tackle to get a big run.
If she don’t get it, she knows winning the coin toss in OT and scoring the touchdown is what she really wants.
I do think think this is her ultimate plan.