Woman, 57, died in 100-degree heat while hiking with a friend in remote part of the Grand Canyon

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I was always told don’t go hiking if it’s going to be over 80. RIP to her though.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
it's really tough. There's a stretch at the bottom thats flat. But it's mostly going straight up or straight down, 27 miles.

I've never got through without having to stop and rest for a few hours. There's shelters and water fountains on the main trail.

Living in Arizona is what got me into hiking actually. I dont know how people live there most of their lives and don't do a little.

That's really the craziest hike I've done. Mostly do small things in and around cities.

27 miles nikka wow thats a STRIKE u a beast

And yeah I’ve done p*ssy ass A-Mountain :dead:

Camelback until I got to the super steep part, Toms Thumb, Heiroglyphic Trail and Pinnacle Peak. My Cac-quaintances got me into it a while ago. Great time and good energy :wow:

Hiking will keep yo ass in top condition fasho

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
My homie damn near had heat exhaustion when he and his girl were hiking out there. some other hikers passed by and gave them great assistance however.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
no :flabbynsick: but i had to sit down halfway thru doing runyon canyon and it was probably like 78degrees in LA
All these death valley, grand canyon hikers are wilding. Do that shyt at dusk or dawn only and with hella water

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I was in Phoenix over the weekend and it was 110 all fukking weekend. You know where my black ass was? In the AirBnB staying cool. I mean we left but we damm sure didn't do a a bunch of hanging out.
yup I drove up to Phx for my daughters softball tournament this weekend. it was 113. they had to cancel the tournament

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yup I drove up to Phx for my daughters softball tournament this weekend. it was 113. they had to cancel the tournament
Shyt was ridiculous breh. I must've been a cac that wanted to start a settlement in Phoenix:francis:

Last edited: