Woman Asks : Is My Attraction to White Men Problematic? (PHOTOS)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
seriously, what the fukk happened in my childhood that my dark skin was not a source of ridicule?

maybe it was and i repressed it?
and now that im older, when people do talk about it, it doesnt bother me
but people would either compliment my complexion or not say anything about it at all.
its sad as fukk to hear about dark skinned people being ridiculed because of shyt like that
im sorry yall, and fukk them

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
All that rambling made no sense. She is trying to justify her prejudice against black men to no avail. She favors white men cos she feels less undesirable with them. Too many self esteem issues

White men can have her, i doubt any black man will lose sleep over her.

Unattractive people need to realize they are just unattractive and stop blaming their blackness. This women is just plain unattractive, her skin tone is one of her better qualities

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
MTI4MDkwMDgwOTc4OTg5MDI2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

She lowkey look like the Lizard from Spiderman :huhldup:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
seriously, what the fukk happened in my childhood that my dark skin was not a source of ridicule?

maybe it was and i repressed it?
and now that im older, when people do talk about it, it doesnt bother me
but people would either compliment my complexion or not say anything about it at all.
its sad as fukk to hear about dark skinned people being ridiculed because of shyt like that
im sorry yall, and fukk them

yall over-exaggerate and confuse the devaluing of black people in general w/some form of colorism towards BW

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
if you only find people that are not your race attractive, you're a self hater. No ands, ifs, or buts about it.:yeshrug:

When I have feelings for someone, even if it’s just a crush, I fall pretty hard. Although I can be attracted to someone of any race or gender, like so many of my other major crushes, he’s male and white. And I know this has something to do with why I’m attracted to him.

she may have issues with self hate but she never suggested that she ONLY finds people that aren't her race attractive.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
"Oh woe is me, nobody wants me"

If she wasnt turning her big nose up at regular 9-5 brothers, then she wouldnt have been spending her precious time on social media and LSA talking about her weak her mind is. She is unwanted for her fukking demeanor and I, for one, is sick of these white supremacists giving bytches like her a platform. :camby: