Woman denied service at Taco Bell drive thru because she can't speak Spanish.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Hialeah. The armpit of Dade County. It’s RARE you find black folk around there. That shyt is full of fresh of the boat Cubans.
that was going to be my next question........
I didn't think that there was a sizeable central american population in Florida...and didn't think that poor Cubans were still coming over.....and didn't think that they were PRs

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Glad they taped it and they should be compensated but they did not want that food after all that.

What’s good with all the Cuban slander though? I’m cool with a gang of them. Is there smoke I’ve been blind to?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad they taped it and they should be compensated but they did not want that food after all that.

What’s good with all the Cuban slander though? I’m cool with a gang of them. Is there smoke I’ve been blind to?
it's not slander. just odds are they are cuban given the location.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
CAN YOU COUNT, SUCKAS ?

si-tahu-segalanya.jpg

THE FUTURE IS NOT OURS, IF YOU CAN ONLY COUNT!

1.jpg

CAN YOU DIG IT?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
that was going to be my next question........
I didn't think that there was a sizeable central american population in Florida...and didn't think that poor Cubans were still coming over.....and didn't think that they were PRs
Yeah I can tell from her accent she’s cuban even if she didn’t mention Hialeah. Hialeah has the biggest cuban population probably in the entire US.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yeah I can tell from her accent she’s cuban even if she didn’t mention Hialeah. Hialeah has the biggest cuban population probably in the entire US.
The second largest is here in Jersey............Union City.
I was saying that I didn't think the poor Cubans were still coming over here. That the Cuban population was settled and not growing with new arrivals.

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Hialeah. The armpit of Dade County. It’s RARE you find black folk around there. That shyt is full of fresh of the boat Cubans.

:lupe: Are Cuban still coming to the United States in boatloads?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:lupe: Are Cuban still coming to the United States in boatloads?
The second largest is here in Jersey............Union City.
I was saying that I didn't think the poor Cubans were still coming over here. That the Cuban population was settled and not growing with new arrivals.
I don’t really know. I live in the Dominican area of dade county so I rarely run into Cubans like that to know what they got going on BUT my boss did hire a welder who came from Cuba like 6 months ago. I was suprised myself thinking “damn they still coming over here?”