Woman denied service at Taco Bell drive thru because she can't speak Spanish.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I'm conflicted here, going through multiple thoughts...:jbhmm:
  1. I'm not gone argue with some mofo to take my money unless it's something exceedingly rare & urgent(I.E. not tacobell). If we need something that bad it's on us to build it.
  2. It's obvious the woman understood a rudimentary amount of English ...obviously enough to take an order like say "4 tacos", "quatro Tacos", Tacos quatro" something!!
  3. What the fukk is gained by arguing with this woman that obviously either (doesn't want to serve or can't understand) you. All because you "don't understand" ....at a point it just becomes you venting
  4. Some black folks feel so devoid of respect in the U.S. that they rather fight for a scrap of respect than worry about the "ass crack cheese" they would possibly put on her order if they took it

Last edited:
Daps
  1. I'm not gone argue with some mofo to take my money unless it's something exceedingly rare & urgent(I.E. not tacobell). If we need something that bad it's on us to build it.
  2. It's obvious the woman understood a rootamentary amount of English ...obviously enough to take an order like say "4 tacos", "quatro Tacos", Tacos quatro" something!!
  3. What the fukk is gained by arguing with this woman that obviously either (doesn't want to serve or can't understand) you. All because you "don't understand" ....at a point it just becomes you venting
  4. Some black folks feel so devoid of respect in the U.S. that they rather fight for a scrap of respect than worry about the "ass crack cheese" they would possibly put on her order if they took it

this

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They say build a wall, but I say learn Spanish.

I'm gonna think outside the box and say.... do both.
full

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They say build a wall, but I say learn Spanish.

They not goin nowhere. I'ma learn at least enough to know when someone talking shyt and be able to talk shyt back.

fukkin punta. Besa mi culo.

:camby:

Imagine me going to Italy as an illegal immigrant and demanding Italian citizens to speak English?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
  2. It's obvious the woman understood a rootamentary amount of English ...obviously enough to take an order like say "4 tacos", "quatro Tacos", Tacos quatro" something!!
To answer number 3 I don’t think most people expect to go to Taco Bell of all places and get refused service because they don’t speak another language, that’s some twilight zone shyt, shyt weirds me out at work half the Hispanic people talking to me can’t apeak English
These people are moving to this country in droves and don’t bother learning a lick of English. Idk any other country where people can just go to it and not have to learn the language. It’s alienating, and I work in dc, it’s at the point I’ve completely accepted these people are establishing themselves better than we give them credit for, you move to any country south of our border and can’t speak Spanish? You shyt out of luck, but in America it’s the reverse for most of the country

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't be able to function in this country if you can't speak English. It already annoys me now that you have to press 1 for English. Soon enough all jobs will require you to know Spanish.

Alexis Cabrera
This is the furture for blacks once Hispanics take over lol.
Like · Reply · Mark as spam · 4 · 2h

And many of you think these cockroaches are your friends. Black people should be at the forefront against the immigration fight. Hispanics mean nothing good for American black people.