Woman divorces husband because his manhood is too big #GMB

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The average length of an erect penis is 5.2 inches (13.12 cm), according to a report released yesterday.

:mjlol:

kobe-bryant-smirk-o.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yo son dis gonna be your last warning back off dis one is mine bro.
Give it up. How she look telling her family she met the love of her life on the coli going by the name hallow points. :mjlol: what do hallow points do? Thats right they kill people so what can you really offer her?

You ain't gonna do nothin but ruin that woman's life. Better to just leave her to me. If you really care about her you'll want what's Best for her. The brains is here the stability is here and of course, the a brazilian jiu jitsu, is here :blessed:

Mature a little bit, change that reckless name and get your money up and maybe you can get a woman like that.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Give it up. How she look telling her family she met the love of her life on the coli going by the name hallow points. :mjlol: what do hallow points do? Thats right they kill people so what can you really offer her?

You ain't gonna do nothin but ruin that woman's life. Better to just leave her to me. If you really care about her you'll want what's Best for her. The brains is here the stability is here and of course, the a brazilian jiu jitsu, is here :blessed:

Mature a little bit, change that reckless name and get your money up and maybe you can get a woman like that.

Get my money up?

Bro my money always up.

I stay wit racks on deck.

Just got back from overseas.

You got me twisted bro.

Its all good tho.

You can have her.I aint made at cha.

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Been saying for years, the size of your sausage is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. Of a girl is feeling you, you got the biggest joint in the world, if not you can be Mr. Marcus and a girl sees you as Mr. Lilmeat. She didn't like the dude.

I have a good size joint but all my women have described me as a gentle lover.
:laff::wtb: what? NH you sound like you happy to just be above average. Ol just happy to be here ass nikka

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nigerian women got that tight tight?

Maybe this nikka was ugly and had bad breath