Woman Ignores Olympic Gold Medalist On Tinder Who Beat Michael Phelps In Rio, Now Regrets it :Mjlol:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
Y'all in here acting like he was gonna wife her and change her life :mjlol: Its Tinder fools. The most she was gonna get from him was dikk :camby:

She was on tinder to fukk not get wifed

The point is women "curve" guys that obviously have more going for them than the women themselves just because of a warped sense of entitlement.

She is the one making a big deal out of it, by implying she would have fukked him if she knew his status.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Y'all in here acting like he was gonna wife her and change her life :mjlol: Its Tinder fools. The most she was gonna get from him was dikk :camby:
Whoa , whoa, Freudian slip?

How do you know this?

Why was she on there?

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This breh winning gold medals and her biggest accomplishment was curving him than regretting it once she found out he was someone notable :francis: you know the scary part she won't have any self-realizations, If anything this has just made her ego even more inflated. Now she going to be on tinder on some "Don't hit me up if you haven't at least gotten silver or above"

Well looks like I was right

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
Bruh there's no hope
shyt is skewed and fukked up
dikks are in a recession

Get money or status

Cuz otherwise you will be :mjcry:
I dont even think its that, I just think these hos are retarded. I'm pretty sure she turned him down and is thotting for some average lame dudes during the week. Women minds are just inherently flawed, irrational and make decisions with emotions.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
No cism, he is Asian. Asian males supposedly by tests done over years of dating sites.... they dont get no play

I dont run or own a dating site. Just saying what I read somewhere

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Whoa , whoa, Freudian slip?

How do you know this?

Why was she on there?
Because Tinder is a hookup site.

And when I googled the Olympian i found out he has a girlfriend:

joseph_schooling_beats_olympic_champion_phelps6.jpg

Now the girl in the Op said her interaction with him occurred 4 months ago in April. But he has been with his girlfriend a lot longer than 4 months. So either dude's a scumbag or that was a fake profile :patrice: