Woman mauls man because she got dumped

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I was waiting on somebody to post this.

Yall do know that soon as he defended himself he woulda got arrested. You could even see it coming when she did all that hitting and told him to not put his hands on her.

The police aint tryna hear that self defense shyt when a black man is involved.

:francis:

I ain't watching that vid...
But niggsz saying he seemed scared...
Ofcourse, nikka ur going to jail for touching a women ..
It's just that simple ..
The bytch could throw hot grease on u, then hit u wit the pan ...
Ur ass will be sitting in bookings if u try to restrain her lol

Step y'all lawyer game up

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

Is this bytch crazy? "Don't put your hands on me".

Dude done told her ass repeatedly to get out of the car and she constantly hitting him & bit him. At some point she should have gotten a right hook upside the head. He had her on record so if she would had tried to press charges the evidence is right there.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Is this bytch crazy? "Don't put your hands on me".

Dude done told her ass repeatedly to get out of the car and she constantly hitting him & bit him. At some point she should have gotten a right hook upside the head. He had her on record so if she would had tried to press charges the evidence is right there.
Yeah something is definitely off with her bruh bruh. It's all in her eyes

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Yeah something is definitely off with her bruh bruh. It's all in her eyes

Either she's drunk or mental. She deserved a 2 piece. When somebody tell you to leave that don't mean escalate the situation. These the type of brauds they either create or stay in drama. You lose money & freedom messing with these type of women.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Either she's drunk or mental. She deserved a 2 piece. When somebody tell you to leave that don't mean escalate the situation. These the type of brauds they either create or stay in drama. You lose money & freedom messing with these type of women.
I think seeing the phone recording her made her snap even more. She must have wild anger issues. Definitely crazy as hell

These types think that they're justified everytime they get heated. They start seeing red and become dangerous

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I was waiting on somebody to post this.

Yall do know that soon as he defended himself he woulda got arrested. You could even see it coming when she did all that hitting and told him to not put his hands on her.

The police aint tryna hear that self defense shyt when a black man is involved.

:francis:

Nope. She can't claim self-defense or fear of her life because...
(1) she hit him first
2) got out of the car, so any threat that she could claim was over
3) then got back in to hit him more

Once she got back in the car, you can't play the victim. And most...if not all states have that domestic violence thing where they have to take someone. I would be shocked if she didn't get charged.