Woman mauls man because she got dumped

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Couldnt be me or my n1gga Bhris Breezy or my old head Ike Turner...
We dont play that sh!t
:demonic:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
as an expert drinker, I can assure you by her low eyes and calm to violent movements, she was WASTED. Probably off that henny too. She was feeling extra cozy and not giving a fukk. :pachaha:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now that I understand the story, sounds like ol’ boy made one key mistake, IMO..

If he said that they have been broken up, then he shouldn’t be in contact with her! If she has an alcohol problem and is driving under the influence, then she needs to go to jail! She will eventually kill someone on the road, if she doesn’t seek help.

So, the fact that he tried to save someone who doesn’t want to be saved also says something about him because this could have been prevented if he would have ceased all communication with her once they broken up.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
dude posted the story on twitter:

they had BEEN broken up but she had gotten pulled over and the cop wouldn't take her to jail for DUI (which would have been her 2nd or 3rd one if i'm not mistaken) if somebody came and got her. She called him, he caped for her and came and got her and was trying to pep talk her on the way to her house about changing her ways blah blah blah and that's the story. said he didn't want to hit her because then she'd have ammo to flip it and call the cops and get him locked up....i'll post it when I get back to my phone

Edit: click the tweet

Yeah I could tell she was drunk

Sidenote: Looking at all the people on twitter who are actually PROUD to say that they're too lazy to read the dude's caption says a lot about the state of the community smh

They read WAY more words than that just by browsing twitter for 2 hours, but THAT was too many words huh:francis:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Yeah I could tell she was drunk

Sidenote: Looking at all the people on twitter who are actually PROUD to say that they're too lazy to read the dude's caption says a lot about the state of the community smh

They read WAY more words than that just by browsing twitter for 2 hours, but THAT was too many words huh:francis:

Right and then how you NOT gonna get cotext on the story but then comment on it