Woman Robbed While Pushing Stroller in Los Angeles

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Stupid motha phuccas need to stop blaming crime on poverty. It's disrespectful to EVERY law abiding citizen who lives in poverty, which is most of them! It's even more disrespectful when you consider the fact that other poor people are usually the victims of these pieces of shyt.

And that Black girls and young women, growing up in the very same impoverished households and areas, are not
committing these violent crimes at the insane rate that we are seeing from our teen boys and young men.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Stupid motha phuccas need to stop blaming crime on poverty. It's disrespectful to EVERY law abiding citizen who lives in poverty, which is most of them! It's even more disrespectful when you consider the fact that other poor people are usually the victims of these pieces of shyt.
And that Black girls and young women, growing up in the very same impoverished households and areas, are not
committing these violent crimes at the insane rate that we are seeing from our teen boys and young men.

@ogc163 @Serious look at these stupid dudes. This is like the only reason I haven’t left this board. I feel a duty to counteract this shyt from time to time. No, shyt only a small percentage of people commit those crimes - committing a crime is a dangerous and drastic act. Everyone isn’t built for that. And again, there is no extreme surge in crime so you’re ranting about nothing. Moreover, you don’t actually care about the “law abiding” people there or we would actually have programs geared towards improving their neighborhoods. Conveniently people only talk about the plight of those individuals when it’s time to lock up black and brown men but ignore them 95 percent of the year. The people in those communities don’t think you give a fukk about them so miss me with this shyt.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@ogc163 @Serious look at these stupid dudes. This is like the only reason I haven’t left this board. I feel a duty to counteract this shyt from time to time. No, shyt only a small percentage of people commit those crimes - committing a crime is a dangerous and drastic act. Everyone isn’t built for that. And again, there is no extreme surge in crime so you’re ranting about nothing. Moreover, you don’t actually care about the “law abiding” people there or we would actually have programs geared towards improving their neighborhoods. Conveniently people only talk about the plight of those individuals when it’s time to lock up black and brown men but ignore them 95 percent of the year. The people in those communities don’t think you give a fukk about them so miss me with this shyt.
Shut your dumbass the fukk up! I live in the same area as these people. I know from experience. You can't tell me shyt!