Women are mad with Chris brown for his song lyrics “WANNA fukk THE BLACK bytchES WITH THE NICE HAIR”

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Wears weave and needs weave big difference
This is where you want to go with this??
:comeon:

Because Im sure that we women can think of a few things that we want from y’all that would need additional inches or doesn’t always measure up but we can’t always get what we want and you can’t always change what you don’t have so let’s not go there .
:usure:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Your own insecurities are showing ..
But I’ll let you tell it :hula:there are ways in which you may not meet expectations

This is where you want to go with this??
:comeon:

Because Im sure that we women can think of a few things that we want from y’all that would need additional inches or doesn’t always measure up but we can’t always get what we want and you can’t always change what you don’t have so let’s not go there .
:usure:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. All you have to do is look at the women he's dated to see his preference. He's talked about his preference and hair before in other songs, in the past too. I stopped listening to his music years ago. It had nothing to do with his preference either, I just stopped liking it. I actually didn't even know females were still stanning him like they used to. :yeshrug:
I do kind of feel for the younger girls who see him, and other celebs like him, preferring women that don't look like them, but they'll be okay in the long run.
Only damaged thots listen to Chris brown.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
A man likes when he likes.

But they probably more upset at this than him beating bytches.

They should be,black women have been some of his biggest supporters while he was being tore down every which a way. Being called a monster and all types of things,black women said to give him another chance. Though they were misguided in supporting this meth addict woman beater,the fact is they did. Now he turns around and repays them by tearing many of them down with colorism lyrics. Well,I guess this is a lesson to be careful who you support and know when to jump ship. So many people want to be right about the fact they stood up for this lame ass nikka years ago. Just admit you were wrong and that he's been a verified piece of trash for about a decade now:respect:.But he probably did this just to be talked about and bring attention to yet another weedplate. He will get streams on this song just based on people being offended,these artist and clothing lines think they are slick. Wake up and realize they are purposely offended you for views,based on algorithms.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Women need to "man up". You don't see short dudes whining when women say they want a tall man. Height is similar to hair texture in that its a characteristic one can't control.

Almost every man wants a girl with nice long hair. If your hair ain't nice be like them short dudes yall women hate and make up for it in other areas. I know this, if a girl has a banging body, pretty face, and sweet personality, she could have a bird's nest for hair and I'd still holla.

Stop shaming black men for their preferences. Do better with yourself and you can still get a decent man.
Quoted for emphasis

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Ya'll know Damn well if Rhianna sang those same lyrics Nikkas Would be in an Uproar ..
.Let's Be Real:mjlol:

That Being Said..... Bhris Brown's Music has BEEN Trash and I Blame his Bird Fans for hyping him Up all these years:camby:

He's a color strucked c00n and You Can't make or force people to like you :yeshrug:

If rhianna said that I wouldn't really care. I dont understand how people care about preferences they're never gonna meet. Its straight loser shyt.