Women are mad with Chris brown for his song lyrics “WANNA fukk THE BLACK bytchES WITH THE NICE HAIR”

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
i mean tbf, she didn't say she isn't black. She just acknowledges her Viet ancestry. I mean isnt acknowledging their non-black ancestry what those people who push "biracials aint black" want? well that she did

anyways, CB has his thing, stuff like this falls on sistas who continue to pay him mind and their wallets by supporting him and giving him attention. Let him do him, isnt he a women beater? alot of BW say nikkas like him with issues with BW(Self-hate/colorism) have issues, so hey utilize that belief and be happy he aint that interested in you:yeshrug:.

Is the latina he dating white or mixed?:lolbron:

Not sure if the Latina is mixed or not. But I still feel like karrache is the prettiest female he's dated thus far. chris is a serial cheater and an abuser, those are a bigger problem to me if I was a fan. They've never seen him with a woman that wasn't light with weave or loose wavy hair, so if they are a true fan they would already know that, the outrage is silly when you consider that.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
No Karrache doesn't identify as black. Home - BET UK

She identifies as vietnamese and black, because that's what she is.

The other women he dated was also a blasian. And he was with two latinas(one a baby mama, the other is who he's with now). Rihanna was the only women he was with that has two black parents.

I think there's a difference between identifying as Black and identifying with Black as a piece of your overall ethnic identity. I think some biracial or multi-racial Black folk struggle between the two depending on where they at in life.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
This board is still populated by heterosexual men right ?

I really hope none of you listen to any music made before like 2006, you guy might be triggered beyond repair if the word bytch has you 120 post thread outraged.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Karreuche wore weaves :comeon:and this is a pic of his current girl and her. Notice anything?:deadmanny:
Now google the baby mother.. people getting mad tight about what's been known. Not like he hides the women he dates.
hqdefault.jpg
Wears weave and needs weave big difference

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Where do these folks get that his baby mama is Mexican? She looks mixed to me. But anyway, a dude is going to get with what he has access to. A lot of women will drop their life to get with him for at least a little bit.... So it is what it is.

Last edited:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Ya'll know Damn well if Rhianna or Whoever sang those same lyrics Nikkas Would be in an Uproar ..
.Let's Be Real:mjlol:

That Being Said..... Bhris Brown's Music has BEEN Trash and I Blame his Bird Fans for hyping him Up all these years:camby:

He's a color strucked c00n and You Can't make or force people to like you :yeshrug:

Last edited:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I agree with Chris Brown. Seeing women take care of their hair and keep their appearance well maintained is attractive :manny:

Majority of women have preferences for men they like. They won't look in a dude direction if he's ugly-average looking, not tall enough, doesn't dress nice enough, doesn't look like he has money but cry when their favorite celebrity has requirements for women he has sex with.
maybe that why a lot of those woman are single they have unrealistic preferences