Women are mad with Chris brown for his song lyrics “WANNA fukk THE BLACK bytchES WITH THE NICE HAIR”

Solo_87

All Star
Daps
:dwillhuh: Because.............he prefers black women? All of the chicks he's dated have been black or mixed black

The women hes dated and impregnated dated and impregnated do not look like the average blk woman and were heavily mixed
:dwillhuh: Because.............he prefers black women? All of the chicks he's dated have been black or mixed black women.

He doesnt prefer blk women...

He prefers blk women with "good hair"

We all know what good hair suggests

Let's not play dumb

And yes its not surprising based off his dating history and video love interests, but that was trash him

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
People in here are really that upset over his "hair comment", this shyt is crazy. Dude has over 50million followers even after doing the most - e-stalks his exes, admits to cheating on them multiple times with their friends, a whole rack of misdemeanor and felony assault charges, coke addiction and rehab stints but the IG and twitter social media crusader coalition want to verbally castrate him and suicide his music career over a lyric about his dating preference when almost all the popular IG and twitter personalities they emulate and his main fans have long wavy hair weaves, skin lighteners, alterations or body enhancements. Now his fans want to take that hit personal?? what am I missing
:skip::why:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this shouldnt be news to anyone, besides the mexican bytch he got pregnant. hasnt every woman he been with. Been a BW with "good hair"

it was stupid of him to say this tho. But ahh well

@satam55 why you @ me to this?
It’s not the preference thing it’s the always gotta single out bw but don’t date bw thing. Excuse me, “black bytches”.
I aint defending him, but his last couple of girlfriends have been black

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
And yes its not surprising based off his dating history and video love interests, but that was trash him
how is it trash of him now when it's no surprise that his dating history actually shows what type of women that he likes.
:what:
has anyone ever seen Chris with a non-mixed chick; why is it surprising that this is part of his lyrics? - so people are out here preferring that he tell lies to keep up with their fantasy based off how they feel about themselves?? the same ones getting gassed over Michael B. Jordan when he gets paparazzi spotted all the time with white girls. Never have seen him in a photo with a black woman outside of a tv role and Black Panther but shocked when his real life is way different than a character portrayal.
Adults are really out here letting fan fiction dictate a perception of themselves and their life :francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
He doesnt prefer blk women...

He prefers blk women with "good hair"

We all know what good hair suggests

Let's not play dumb

where in his post did he say anything different on good hair

the fact of the matter is CB history has been nothing but him dating "good hair" having BW/and Lightskin BW.

so its kinda obvious on "why he singled out BW. Not justifying it just saying.:yeshrug:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
where in his post did he say anything different on good hair

the fact of the matter is CB history has been nothing but him dating "good hair" having BW/and Lightskin BW.

so its kinda obvious on "why he singled out BW. Not justifying it just saying.:yeshrug:

Karrache is mixed, so is the one he dated after her, and his baby mama is mexican, his current girl is some kind of latina too. I think the only BW he's dated is rihanna.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
Never said they weren't, I just feel it's nonsensical to complain about a person's preference just because it doesn't include you. It'si lke you want them to force themselves into liking people who look like you.

Exactly. Instead of valuing people that like them they'd rather complain about others.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women need to "man up". You don't see short dudes whining when women say they want a tall man. Height is similar to hair texture in that its a characteristic one can't control.

Almost every man wants a girl with nice long hair. If your hair ain't nice be like them short dudes yall women hate and make up for it in other areas. I know this, if a girl has a banging body, pretty face, and sweet personality, she could have a bird's nest for hair and I'd still holla.

Stop shaming black men for their preferences. Do better with yourself and you can still get a decent man.

Superstar
Daps
i don't understand why he'd even mention bw at all.

if bw are his target audience, then why would u sing offensive things about your audience? doesn't seem smart. your song is a product not some audio diary for your cracked out thoughts

if bw are not his target audience, then why would u sing offensive things about bw to white audiences?