Women can be Incels (Femcels)

Women can be Incels (Femcels)

• Total voters

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
A woman of a certain group can become a femcel because she isn’t getting attention from the guy SHE wants, therefore she becomes bitter and violent.

Ex. It can be the dorky / gothic girl who wanted the star basketball player / popular guy but he curved her. This can lead to excuses such as “Black guys don’t like me cause I watch anime” etc

See reference below -

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/phi...ng-with-coli-breh.830348/page-5#post-40825350

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. She is VOLUNTARILY celibate. There are guys that would hit anything and still cannot. A woman could not even have a p*ssy and men would still want to fukk. :dame:

The best way to identify a loser woman is her never being able to stay in a long healthy relationship. That's the equivalent to a male incel.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I used to help run a dating group on Facebook, and there was this one guy that was, for the lack of a better term, not very desirable. He turned down a woman because she had kids. I know you may not be able to get the girl you want but after that guy turned someone down there's no such thing as as pure incels in my eyes.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As far as femcels are concerned I've seen those 700 pound women get chose, as well as many women that look cartoonishly bad gave men on their wall calling them sexy and simping like they were actual tens.

Daps
All girls are not sluts bros. Yall listen to too many red pill videos. Females battle with low self-esteem, too. I know some femecels. they've been hurt or just can't trust or just don't have the confidence to put themselves out there. They typically put things off...speaking in terms of "when I get my life together. after I get a new job, after I do this" and this girl I know isn't fat or unattractive. she's tomboyish but battles with depression.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You have chicks trying to score cool points with spinsters on the Internet like this

just like you have men trying to score cool points with edgy anime avatar having men.

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps