Women can't trap men! Men are just careless/dumb

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't know why dudes keep sayin shyt like "that bytch trapped me" :mindblown:

In today's climate of groupie females, Instagram models, ratchets, goldiggers, call girls, strippers etc that target athletes, actors or ballers. The dudes are the dummies for runnin up in these bytches raw and skeetin off in them. :noah:

You can't then complain about a bytch "trappin you" when you were simply not sharp enough. :stopitslime: if you let a chick play you, then it's on you :manny:

#tpc

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
dhMeAzK.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

In today's climate of groupie females, Instagram models, ratchets, goldiggers, call girls, strippers etc that target athletes, actors or ballers. The dudes are the dummies for runnin up in these bytches raw and skeetin off in them. :noah:

You can't then complain about a bytch "trappin you" when you were simply not sharp enough. :stopitslime: if you let a chick play you, then it's on you :manny:

#tpc

breh...what happened? you can tell us....:obama:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Don't know why you're trying to put all the onus on the man, both things can be true. Woman set traps and men are dumb enough to fall for them.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

#tpc

Breh, even superman has his kryptonite.

mental game gotta be strong for some of these girls, especially if the right one, smelling all good, talking all sexy, breasts meats looking delectable, ass game plump, hips looking right :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

She said go raw :lupe::lupe: it was like I was fighting a losing battle with my brain and my penis

:sas2: luckily I strapped up or else I would be crying in this thread saying a big booty trapped me :to: