Women can't trap men! Men are just careless/dumb

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If leaves are strategically placed over a 20 ft deep hole,and a juicy catfish placed right in the middle of it:banderas:...If a bear knows the risk of fish randomly left in the woods,says "That don't seem right:patrice:,but maybe its my lucky day:manny:" and goes to grab it and falls into the hole,looks up and sees a bytch lookin down at em like ":usure:"....Was the bear not trapped:ohhh:?Does the bear not have the right to say "bytch!you trapped me:damn:"....I do agree the bear need to be mad at himself too,but if there is any justice you would like for the bytch to accidently lose footing and fall down the hole with the bear:ohlawd:...Fall down the hole stomach first to be specific:lolbron:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This is the god damn truth....

but real talk if miracle watts came on to me......:wow:

I give to shyts. call me a dummy. I'll take the child support :blessed:

64d06dd2aa1e11e3b76a12ffea774e9e_8.jpg

8aa57e32a35011e3b6860edcad7dfc86_8.jpg

3k a month in child support? :usure:
Checks gettin garnished every week? :usure:
Daycare? :usure:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If leaves are strategically placed over a 20 ft deep hole,and a juicy catfish placed right in the middle of it:banderas:...If a bear knows the risk of fish randomly left in the woods,says "That don't seem right:patrice:,but maybe its my lucky day:manny:" and goes to grab it and falls into the hole,looks up and sees a bytch lookin down at em like ":usure:"....Was the bear not trapped:ohhh:?Does the bear not have the right to say "bytch!you trapped me:damn:"....I do agree the bear need to be mad at himself too,but if there is any justice you would like for the bytch to accidently lose footing and fall down the hole with the bear:ohlawd:...Fall down the hole stomach first to be specific:lolbron:
:dwillhuh: breh???

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

This nikka broke it down to a national geographic bears in the woods comparison :dead:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm I guess men need to up their standards in the type of women they decide to sleep with.

Just because she looks good, that doesn't mean you should fukk her.

But is it really possible to reject a dime? :ohhh:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Hmmm I guess men need to up their standards in the type of women they decide to sleep with.

Women make final decision on sex.

If a man forces his way, it's called rape. She must choose carefully.
unless you are admitting baby moms are terrible decision makers?

Daps
I believe that some women do actually go out of their way to trap men, but I agree for the most part

We have WAY too many nikkas who are careless......who like to go raw in women, who they know DAMN WELL only look good but would make a terrible girlfriend/wife/mother.......then these nikkas wanna get mad when the ho eventally gets pregnant for them, and ends up being the :flabbynsick: chick harassing them for money, while she doing a shyt job of raising the kid

Wrap it up, nikkas :ufdup:....it may not feel as good, but that's a small price to pay

And make sure to wrap it up with something that you had on your person the whole time leading up to the sex :ufdup:.....

And when you done, make sure to either throw away the nut properly (flush out that condom) or wipe that shyt deep into her face/ass/wherever you nutted on her, like lotion

Do NOT leave your seed loose outside of your body. Don't even let her keep it in her mouth. There was a story where a woman took the nut that a nikka left in her mouth, and used it to get pregnant. No joke.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

A man can still smash , but just put on the mag and it's all g. :manny:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A man can still smash , but just put on the mag and it's all g. :manny:

What if the condom breaks? What if she uses your sperm from oral sex, what if you're so disoriented, you don't realize she kept the condom with your sperm in it?

So many possibilities.