Women don't put all their emotional needs on one person

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Women have a support network of other women. Men on the other hand are conditioned to never share their emotions except with their wife or girlfriend because that isn't manly. Bonding with other men is done more so on a superficial level. Usually its over group activities and conversations about general subjects but rarely does it involve actually leaning on other men or being really honest about their emotional problems. So men need to have a woman in their lives to have that someone they share their emotional needs and vulnerabilities with.
Women however are not conditioned to be this way in their friendships with other women. To women, if you can't lean on her when you are weak, she is not you're friend. So this sometimes causes a disconnect. Men think that only a person who is having sex with you or interested in having sex with you, will share their feelings and expect support. That's what a romantic partner does. Women do this for their romantic partners and friends. They expect male friends to do this for them the same as female friends would. This confuses the male friend into thinking that there is something romantic there when it is not.
True or false?

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Women are better at expressing emotions. They handle them better too and it is because they are socialized to create support systems.

Meanwhile, a lot of guys, even on here, lose their shyt cuz they don’t have constant female attention. They’ve learned to put all their hope in a woman. Which is dangerous to their health and unfair to the woman.

I highkey agree with you OP. Male bonding, emotional intelligence building and healthy soldiarity may be the remedy for everything from simpery to gender based violence :ohhh:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are better at expressing emotions. They handle them better too and it is because they are socialized to create support systems.

Meanwhile, a lot of guys, even on here, lose their shyt cuz they don’t have constant female attention. They’ve learned to put all their hope in a woman.
Which is dangerous to their health and unfair to the woman.

I highkey agree with you OP. Male bonding, emotional intelligence building and healthy soldiarity may be the remedy for everything from simpery to gender based violence :ohhh:
:mjlol: nikka WHAT!?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m serious breh. Most of these guys aren’t right in the head. And contrary to Coli understandings of women, women are better suit for certain adversities over men cuz of their pro-emotional intelligence upbringing. Just my thoughts :yeshrug:
breh, no disrespect to you but i've been with countless, COUNTLESS women and they all are crazy one way or another. They may not show it up front but if you deal with em long enough youll see. They CANNOT deal with their emotions at all. god forbid if their on their period or take BC because their hormones are all over the place

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
breh, no disrespect to you but i've been with countless, COUNTLESS women and they all are crazy one way or another. They may not show it up front but if you deal with em long enough youll see. They CANNOT deal with their emotions at all. god forbid if their on their period or take BC because their hormones are all over the place

No breh it’s cool. You’ve been mad respectful to me. We good.

Perhaps, let me rephrase. Women may indulge there emotional impulses more often but I think when we as men become emotional it gets weird. Like a guy who is calm most of the time, might get emotional and have a huge outburst. Like guys are more prone to become violent when they get upset.

That’s what I’m more talking about. What do you think? I’m not a psychologist. I don’t have the scholarly language to express my point lol

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Have you read the Colis mental health thread or the gems on dealing with women thread?

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
No breh it’s cool. You’ve been mad respectful to me. We good.

Perhaps, let me rephrase. Women may indulge there emotional impulses more often but I think when we as men become emotional it gets weird. Like a guy who is calm most of the time, might get emotional and have a huge outburst. Like guys are more prone to become violent when they get upset.

That’s what I’m more talking about. What do you think? I’m not a psychologist. I don’t have the scholarly language to express my point lol
Do you think it's because women are "more nurturing by nature by nature"?

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Men on the other hand are conditioned to never share their emotions except with their wife or girlfriend
:wow:

So true

And the fukked up thing is

U :ufdup:

If u share it with ya girl/wife

Cause in the long run

It leads to them using that information against u

I told my ex wife about some illegal shyt I did in the past

And in an argument
She said she was thinking about turning me in for things I did:bryan:

If u tell them about some vulnerable emotions
Then they will start looking at u like:ld:
On some
He not as all together as I thought shyt

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
If u tell them about some vulnerable emotions
Then they will start looking at u like:ld:
On some
He not as all together as I thought shyt
I've been meaning to read your story but nikkas kept interrupting you so I decided to wait til you were finished. So would you say women also perpetuate that men should be inhumanly stoic?