Women don't put all their emotional needs on one person

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I've been meaning to read your story but nikkas kept interrupting you so I decided to wait til you were finished. So would you say women also perpetuate that men should be inhumanly stoic?
Basically :wow:
They claim they want a sensitive dude
But feel burdened by your vulnerability

Chaos

Rookie
Daps
I've been meaning to read your story but nikkas kept interrupting you so I decided to wait til you were finished. So would you say women also perpetuate that men should be inhumanly stoic?

I believe so for some. I know many women that believe in it but this nonsense was created by men. Since the beginning of the time, it was always more acceptable for women to show vulnerability. Men were always prideful of being stronger...

Times have changed.

Chaos

Rookie
Daps

That depends on the women, I would appreciate a man expressing and sharing his feelings with me. This also depends on how he expresses his emotions and what it is about. In other words, women don't want a man crying over spilled milk, it makes you look weak. Lastly, of course she doesn't want to feel like she is stronger than her man.

Anyway, what I hate is how men front about their feelings so much to uphold this lie that they are logical beings without emotions. Ridiculous. Humans are emotional creatures that need to connect to each other in order to survive and populate this earth. So, good luck with that.

The most obvious way to judge a person is by observing their actions and many men on here don't realize how emotional they come off on here.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Pathetic social engineering techniques.
No, I will not emote like a birthing vessel. That is unwise and unproductive.:francis:
So you think birthing vessels aren't really sharing their feelings, they are being theatrical, acting, frauds?

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That depends on the women, I would appreciate a man expressing and sharing his feelings with me. This also depends on how he expresses his emotions and what it is about. In other words, women don't want a man crying over spilled milk, it makes you look weak. Lastly, of course she doesn't want to feel like she is stronger than her man.

Anyway, what I hate is how men front about their feelings so much to uphold this lie that they are logical beings without emotions. Ridiculous. Humans are emotional creatures that need to connect to each other in order to survive and populate this earth. So, good luck with that.

The most obvious way to judge a person is by observing their actions and many men on here don't realize how emotional they come off on here.
I learned my lesson early

I ain't getting emotional with nobody

:wow:

Just keep it in forever

Or tell strangers on a msg board:wow:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
My grandad always said a man should never cry in front of woman because it breeds disrespect.

He only showed vulnerability to my grandma & even then that’s only because she never let us talk badly about him.

He always felt men lose rank in a woman’s eyes if they show weakness.

Men are conditioned as children to not show their feelings and it fukks them up later on.
“Be a man!” “Stop being a bytch” “hear we go, you crying again?”

It’s dehumanising to tell someone they can’t express themselves. This is why so many men use their fist in an argument; they were never taught how to express themselves so they resort to violence.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Everybody is emotional but I think the keyword is "temperamental".

Women aren't better at expressing emotions than skilled Men. However, they know how to run game on guys who are oblivious and clueless.

There's manys ways in expressing emotions. Art and Music being the easiest way out.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think that we dehumanize men when we don't allow them to express the full range of their emotions.

I think we dehumanize women when we attribute weakness to them when they DO express the full range of their emotions.

Suppression or overindulgence of emotional states can be detrimental.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s dehumanising to tell someone they can’t express themselves. This is why so many men use their fist in an argument; they were never taught how to express themselves so they resort to violence.
:mjcry:

Yo main want u to be strong
Like the man she wished her father was

Or like the father she never had

Or like the man she thought her father was

So she want u to be emotional
But only in the sense that u express love for her and be loving kind and generous

But she don't want the burden of vulnerability :wow:

She don't want u depressed if your mother passes

:wow:

She don't want to hear about u being nervous about your future :wow:

Honestly most don't want u happy if it is not her and only her who makes u happy:wow:

Men die way earlier than women

Because women get affection and love from multiple sources

Family
Men
Friends
Strangers

Men dont

Men
Have no emotional outlets

Except sidepieces:mjgrin:
And sex workers :mjgrin:

Now imagine being a Black man :wow:

U literally get hate all damm day

The news
Tv
Movies
Internet
Church
School systems
Law enforcement
Music
All races

And even other black men
Telling him he ain't shyt

All u can do is whoop people ass
Kill who u gotta kill
Get money
Smash randoms
Love your parents
Get a dog

Collect things that make u nostalgic about your childhood

And die handsome

With your dog by your side :mjcry::wow:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

Women are some of the most selfish people on the planet when you get to know them. :wow:

The only woman that's ever gonna hold it down is your mother and even some brehs have ain't shyt moms I feel sorry for them :wow:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
You could be skeeting up in a broad everyday

But tell her some hard shyt in your life that don't nobody know about watch her fold up on you