Women don't want a man with money, or a manthat's good looking they want a thug

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
and this is where a lot of black women fukk up. y'all fukk with these type of men in your prime, your best years. then they yall get bogged down by tats, stds, kids -- and a general shytty attitude from being abused by said thug. only to decide after you get out of school and start your career, that you want a normal educated dude. shyt is so fukked up :old:

Naw breh. She said she was a dude with a multitude of qualities. That ain't a normal dude.

I'm curious to know what she's bringing to the table.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woman want a nikka that's known a nikka that's "fun", outgoing nikkas. Don't matter is he a bum or rich. a nikka with an outgoing personality will always fukk ya bytch.

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What types of things are you bringing to the table?
Are we speaking in terms of, what!??! financially?!? physically?!? emotionally?!? i'm set financially I have a job and go to school and have my own spot. Am I balling?!? hell no, im not struggling to pay bills though, I can travel when I want, I don't ask nobody for hand outs. physically-im far from ugly, I'm in shape etc. emotionally-i'm stable. Overall i'm far from perfect, but i'm well rounded
and this is where a lot of black women fukk up. y'all fukk with these type of men in your prime, your best years. then yall get bogged down by tats, stds, kids -- and a general shytty attitude from being abused by said thug. only to decide after you get out of school and start your career, that you want a normal educated dude. shyt is so fukked up :old:

:what:why are you bringing race into it?!? I never said anything about race. IMO my prime is not when I am 13-17 (high school), at that age you are allowed to make little bumps in the road..you're still learning and growing. IVE never had stds and I damn sure don't have kids nor have I ever been in an abusive relationship. do women get into fukked up relationships?!?! yes. do men?!? of course. They knew what it was when they got together, so since I choose not to deal with a certain breed its fukked up?!?!? I only speak for me and my actions. I couldn't care less about what the next chick is doing

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw breh. She said she wants a dude with a multitude of qualities. That ain't a normal dude.

I'm curious to know what she's bringing to the table.
:dwillhuh:Define normal dude?!?...To me a multitude of qualities don't have to be anything out the ordinary. Charm, looks, respectful, driven (Job/career), funny, those are qualities I look for. You're reading too much into what I said.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:wow: this thread is the truth i can attest these bytches love a young hood nikka. a lot of times when i pull a bytch idk how i do it. i think bytches just love me for the thug in me

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
are you a woman? Are you admitting this is true?

Nah, maybe I phrased that awkwardly, just 'us' in general, speaking for myself too much, but going from teens to early 20's, to just before 30, I'm 27.

To rephrase, 'I notice as I get older, that most of the women I know, or associate with aren't into the 'thug/bad boy' type, like the way some were when I was younger.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
They want a leader.No matter if he a thug or clean cut.If you passive aggressive,you might as well take an L.

This.

It's not as complicated as "women want a thug" or "women want a man with money, status, and power" because by and large both of those men are the same kind of man - someone who is upfront and ain't afraid to put some bass in his voice.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
:wow: this thread is the truth i can attest these bytches love a young hood nikka. a lot of times when i pull a bytch idk how i do it. i think bytches just love me for the thug in me

Haha yo im dying here b :Obeezy:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
So the dumbasses in your neck of the woods represent everyone else?

Oh.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
and this is where a lot of black women fukk up. y'all fukk with these type of men in your prime, your best years. then yall get bogged down by tats, stds, kids -- and a general shytty attitude from being abused by said thug. only to decide after you get out of school and start your career, that you want a normal educated dude. shyt is so fukked up :old:

Yall always complain about single parent household and women perception of men but ya'll never seem to connect the two which makes me believe that yall are just talking bitter shyt out the ass. Most women with no father figure doesn't know what a good quality man is.

They say a father is their daughter's first love. By this happening a woman would usually go for the type of man her father is. Now with no positive male role model in her life, she's subjected to the countless male stereotypes in their environment. Rather it be the thugs, bums, players etc she's gonna be attracted to the ones that she think will protect her giving her that father type of feeling of being safe.

I know y'all wanna push your agenda about black women being the root of the problem but don't ignore the facts. This isnt just a Black women issue, this is a fatherhood issue that all races stuffer from. It's just that we suffer not the most but the worst due to our environment and up bringing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall always complain about single parent household and women perception of men but ya'll never seem to connect the two which makes me believe that yall are just talking bitter shyt out the ass. Most women with no father figure doesn't know what a good quality man is.

They say a father is their daughter's first love. By this happening a woman would usually go for the type of man her father is. Now with no positive male role model in her life, she's subjected to the countless male stereotypes in their environment. Rather it be the thugs, bums, players etc she's gonna be attracted to the ones that she think will protect her giving her that father type of feeling of being safe.

I know y'all wanna push your agenda about black women being the root of the problem but don't ignore the facts. This isnt just a Black women issue, this is a fatherhood issue that all races stuffer from. It's just that we suffer not the most but the worst due to our environment and up bringing.

who hasn't connected this? you're not saying anything new and i agree. the problem is it's on auto-pilot now and it's solely the women's choices. they can keep this cycle going and it wont stop until government stops financing it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
who hasn't connected this? you're not saying anything new and i agree. the problem is it's on auto-pilot now and it's solely the women's choices. they can keep this cycle going and it wont stop until government stops financing it.

Its gonna take more than that man. It's gonna take us as community to chip in and become proper role models. Notice we are the only ones that turn their back on the youth in their community? Y'all see it as :cape:ing to make sure a little brother or sister dinner doesnt consist ramen noodles and cereal or to teach these kids right from wrong. Other races usually take these kids in, feed them, clothe them and raise them unofficially having a huge impact on their lives. If you wanna win this war on our race, we gotta adopt the ways of the old. Meaning it take a village to raise a child, cause in most of our cases it does

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its gonna take more than that man. It's gonna take us as community to chip in and become proper role models. Notice we are the only ones that turn their back on the youth in their community? Y'all see it as :cape:ing to make sure a little brother or sister dinner doesnt consist ramen noodles and cereal or to teach these kids right from wrong. Other races usually take these kids in, feed them, clothe them and raise them unofficially having a huge impact on their lives. If you wanna win this war on our race, we gotta adopt the ways of the old. Meaning it take a village to raise a child, cause in most of our cases it does

bruh, it's not possible to save a sinking ship when you've got people still creating holes in it. that whole each one, teach one, big brother shyt don't work when the women still making the same mistakes.