Women don't want a man with money, or a manthat's good looking they want a thug

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Esp. as we get into our late 20's, all that 'bad boy' shyt is kinda out the window, as far as a 'thug', but what I see a lot of women around me attracted to is the 'party guy' whos not a gangster or a thug, but IS into binge partying, drugs, drinking, clubbing, my boy is like that (among a host of other things) but it's that side of him that I think women find the most attractive as far as personality.

pretty much. those party guys have status often too. women see a nikka having fun and they want to be a part of it so they can have a good time too. I said a similar thing in my thread.

Girls see a dude doing his thing, and they will always want to be a part of it.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
bruh, it's not possible to save a sinking ship when you've got people still creating holes in it. that whole each one, teach one, big brother shyt don't work when the women still making the same mistakes.

My goal is to inform the youth about those mistakes. I understand I can save them all, its impossible. But I want to save the ones that I can. I seen the light when my best friend still take the time out the day to spend time with his ex-girlfriend son. Little homie grades and whole demeanor changed over the pass 3 years and is now on honor roll with a invites to free private schools.

Little man's father is locked up and heard about whats going on and had his homies come through and give my friend like 800 dollars every couple of months but he declined and told his father that he got it. Father cried in jail over the phone thanking him.

4 of my lil brehs at the center is going to college for law, computers and accounting. Without the guidance of the people at the center, they would have been dead or locked up. One kid that I can help = a young man or woman growing up and not repeating the same mistake and passing on the knowledge to others. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

fukking numbers are too damn high

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My goal is to inform the youth about those mistakes. I understand I can save them all, its impossible. But I want to save the ones that I can. I seen the light when my best friend still take the time out the day to spend time with his ex-girlfriend son. Little homie grades and whole demeanor changed over the pass 3 years and is now on honor roll with a invites to free private schools.

Little man's father is locked up and heard about whats going on and had his homies come through and give my friend like 800 dollars every couple of months but he declined and told his father that he got it. Father cried in jail over the phone thanking him.

4 of my lil brehs at the center is going to college for law, computers and accounting. Without the guidance of the people at the center, they would have been dead or locked up. One kid that I can help = a young man or woman growing up and not repeating the same mistake and passing on the knowledge to others. That's all that matters at the end of the day.

:myman: My man Will...

You still need to get out the hood tho.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Yousa ole doing good in the hood ass nikka huh

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine, California
If a woman wants a thug then let her have the thug and u stop crying about it

U just avoided a potential economic and mental risk...

Believe me I see the same women who said yeah u look nice and dress good but u not wild enough for me wit 2,3 and 4 kids with a different view of me know cause they been tossed and flipped now they want to be in your script ( your life )

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Women Love our thug penis game more than anything else
Try to change a thug ninja cuz they fell in love with the penis and get mad cuz we still need a fresh NEW supply of tight wet vajay jay

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:I want a man that is sexually appeasing to me, along with a multitude of other qualities...thugs was cute back in high school, but when u grown, it ain't cute having a dude in and out of jail.sorry I'm not doing no bids with you. F that ride or die shyt.

Why should a dude be any different from the thugs you used to date since I am certain that you viewed normal, well-adjusted dudes as lames in high school? Women who say shyt like that, in my opinion, are not being genuine since they were truly attracted to thugs in their younger years and therefore, women who have that type of track record should continue to stick to the script because the switch-up game is bogus and any dude who falls for it is a bonafide sucka.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's not necessarily a 'thug' dude that women crave... it just has to be any fun kind of guy that isn't providing for her. Women typically have two categories. Providerman and thrillerman. The responsible dude who never causes trouble, pays all his bills, provides for him and his girl, etc is the guy a woman will latch on to and officially 'be with'. He's the guy she tells how sweet he is to all her friends and is the guy her mother loves... Then there's that guy on the side who she is doing things with that she won't let her husband/boyfriend do and he isn't paying a penny for it. In fact, she will actually take money from her husband, niceguy of a boyfriend to spend on the other guy. He doesn't have to be a thug. He can be a party guy, pool boy or whoever else is there to fill the void of her boredom. The worst thing you can ever let a woman get around you is comfortable... that's when you become disposable.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not necessarily a 'thug' dude that women crave... it just has to be any fun kind of guy that isn't providing for her. Women typically have two categories. Providerman and thrillerman. The responsible dude who never causes trouble, pays all his bills, provides for him and his girl, etc is the guy a woman will latch on to and officially 'be with'. He's the guy she tells how sweet he is to all her friends and is the guy her mother loves... Then there's that guy on the side who she is doing things with that she won't let her husband/boyfriend do and he isn't paying a penny for it. In fact, she will actually take money from her husband, niceguy of a boyfriend to spend on the other guy. He doesn't have to be a thug. He can be a party guy, pool boy or whoever else is there to fill the void of her boredom. The worst thing you can ever let a woman get around you is comfortable... that's when you become disposable.

I find this more true than most things.

Its such a fine line, you want them to be comfortable. But never so comfortable they is no fear or doubt in there mind, otherwise you run the risk of them getting bored and or taking chances.

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

100% truth. This is why I say dudes should treat women with absolutely no respect since they love drama and respect dudes who partake in drama.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's this program going on at my job where people that are about to get out of jail get to work there. There's these chicken heads at my job they're not ugly there just stupid as hell. Men try to talk to these girls all the time but they turn them down. Than, this dude from jail starts working there. He has tattoos all over his face and doesn't get out in a year. These girls are all over this dude like he's Jesus.

Your EXACTLY right Bro. Its a new EPIDEMIC where women are only attracted to broke n!ggas wit kids thats fake hustlers and gangsters. Im tellin u this b!tch i used to f#ck wit just told me shes abouts to try and move in with a n!gga thats livin wit his moms???? Me on the other hand i have a $100,000 Condo in a gated community BY MYSELF, i mean im not no square ass prep dude, but im not no broke thug n!gga livin wit my mom in the hood copin oz's of weed smokin half and sellin half making $0 either. I wear jays, polo, gucci, louis ect, keep a few grand in my pocket and i live nice. This b*tch works at the hospital and seems to want to go backwards in life, and its not just her, my new girl asked me if we could be in a love/hate relationship....MISS ME FOREVER with that shyt. I just had to cut this new chick off after one day and i never talked to her again after she told me shes pretty much in love wit a broke nikka wit 4 kids and one on the way, she been blowin my phone up but bytches like that all they want to do is talk to you about a broke nikka and thats all they ever go want.
Pic:
image_1.png

Women want a man with money, status and power bruh. Only chicks who want thugs are hoodrats.

Actually its the exact opposite women who are from better backgrounds want thugs and women who are hoodrats want dudes wit money. What me and the OP said is exactly true, you must not be in the dating world.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's this program going on at my job where people that are about to get out of jail get to work there. There's these chicken heads at my job they're not ugly there just stupid as hell. Men try to talk to these girls all the time but they turn them down. Than, this dude from jail starts working there. He has tattoos all over his face and doesn't get out in a year. These girls are all over this dude like he's Jesus.

They see them nikkaz as modern day warriors who've proven their manhood by being able to survive prison.A lot of women don't want a nikka with his shyt together.They say that shyt, but if they really met a man like that, a lot of them wouldn't be able to wrap their mind around it.Either he'd be "too controlling" or "seem to perfect" which will cause them to go into "paranoid self sabotaging relationship" mode.Or a lot of times, they can look the part on the surface, but really not have the discipline or the wisdom to be in a relationship with a "man of your dreams" type cat.So they set about in the world on some "independent" shyt and attach themselves to a lot of material shyt to cover up their psychological shortcomings.On the surface, they seem "confident", but confidence can be faked/manipulated.There's a difference between self esteem and confidence."Confidence" is just a public masquerade.It's how you want people to see you.You can fake that shyt.Self esteem, though....that's how you really see yourself internally.You can't escape it.Self esteem looking like the movie poster for TDKR
dark_knight_rises_xlg.jpg
once u look in that muthafukka.

That's how a lot of these working class, independent chicks roll.Confident on that top layer, but once you peel that shyt back, you're exposed to a self esteem in shambles.Tore up from the floor up.

"Thug" type nikkaz are perfect for chicks like that.He's beneath her, so that makes her feel "needed".It's the female cap'n save a ho instinct.At the end of the day, he's not really a threat to her independent lifestyle.She can still maintain some level of control.He's on parole and has to live in her house and drive her car.Basically, the nikka carries no risk.He's disposable.His only job is to show off his jailhouse physique and shove a hyper penitentiary dikk up her ass every night nh.And as much as some females deny it, they love to show off their new "roughneck" to their girlfriends.It's like nikkaz when they wanna show off their new Pit.

It is what it is, breh:manny: