Women In Baltimore Public Housing Were Forced To Trade Sex For Basic Repairs

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Arabs at the corner stores be doing the same thing for groceries.... So much for integration.... Black ppl are in a vulnerable state

I was waiting for someone to bring this up :mjlol:

You will see them lock the door as always after like 2 am and leave only the window open and only let select people in. Your at the window and you just see some dimepeice go to the door and get let open :wtf: shyt is insane

Edit: I wanna take a pic of some of these businesses on googlemaps and their location and see if the coli wolves can bring more attention to this and expose these guys and tell them to stop fukking our women. Even if some of these chicks they run through are prostitutes, I still feel some type of way that they have been doing this for decades and never get called out.

rep to whoever can tell me how to link the google maps shots as a picture...

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for someone to bring this up :mjlol:

You will see them lock the door as always after like 2 am and leave only the window open and only let select people in. Your at the window and you just see some dimepeice go to the door and get let open :wtf: shyt is insane
They be running through local chicks...

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
so imagine your dad went away and shyt got hard for you & your mom so she has to fukk plumbers and electricians to keep utilities working..i'm sure that'd fukk you up mentally as a kid

Keep the utilities working or live in destitution. I'd understand. :manny:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They be running through local chicks...

Then when stories like Ferguson happen and we see arab store owners get roughed up we get these naive ass wenches sympathizing and feelign sorry for that owner getting "roughed up" and saying shyt like "he bullied that poor old man" as if they are all victims.

these two arab owners where i went to high school had a place for years where they were doing illegal shyt like selling drugs to people who were in my high school and eventually it got shut down. as of today i think they just opened up another sketchy place half a block away

but you never see this shyt in the paper. folks act like they are so innocent.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
a family "friend" of my dad who has several rental properties tells me when female tenants cant pay rent/are late he makes them give him head or fukks:dwillhuh:.:snoop: nikka is grimey i Stamp and records the shyt also smfh. he rents out rooms in his houses and he almost always chooses single moms black/white/spanish it don't matter. He specifically chooses single good looking women with children to do this shyt.
well I mean if that's what yr gonna do wouldn't you choose the best of the worst too? :yeshrug:

not that I support such things

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disgusting. Humanity never fails to show the depths of its evil.
That's why paper money was invented, because u can always exploit the weak...that's why America preach individualism, so everybody can focus on their own personal gain and ignore everybody else

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a family "friend" of my dad who has several rental properties tells me when female tenants cant pay rent/are late he makes them give him head or fukks:dwillhuh:.:snoop: nikka is grimey i Stamp and records the shyt also smfh. he rents out rooms in his houses and he almost always chooses single moms black/white/spanish it don't matter. He specifically chooses single good looking women with children to do this shyt.

I knew this asian cat who said he does that too, I cut him off after he told me, honestly I don't wanna have this kind of people around me.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When the alternative is homelessness :comeon: lets not think like cacs.

I am not thinking like a cac. So you can understand a chick basically turning to prostitution to get basic repairs and support, instead of just holding her ground and standing on her dignity? There are women out there who grew up at a young age in a demonic life of having a pimp father and a hoe mother and only knowing hookers as mother figures and they had a life that was completely the opposite and did better for themselves.