Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
...Is probably more common than men pretending to be women on the Coli.
I think there are white and black women pretending to be men on here...
Either that or y'all will say anything to gain a woman's favor.
Some of these *other website* crossposts and "progressive playbook" responses are too automatic.
:sas2:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
...Is probably more common than men pretending to be women on the Coli.
I think there are white and black women pretending to be men on here...
Either that or y'all will say anything to gain a woman's favor.
Some of these *other website* crossposts and "progressive playbook" responses are too automatic.
:sas2:
:ehh:...U know a thing or two bout a thing or two....they don't hear u tho...would explain alot of the emotions....

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think reading some of the comments here and the links posted isn't so much women masquerading as men.

I think the writers who have mainstream platforms are all writing the same things, promoting the same agendas. People who read or listen to these writers/talking heads start believing and regurgitating the words verbatim. Might be the men who read these magazines or sites.

The same thing happens with sports fans....ESPN mentions something, and damn near everybody who watches will start repeating the EXACT same phrases......or points. In the Michael Vick era, I had to check several people, some Black, for saying "wins with his feet" .
People are very impressionable.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah woman love attention too much. Females go out of their way to make sure theyre known if they're on a male forum. They always add something to their name to make it clear; "Pink", "Queen", "Lady", "Girl" etc.

He is right, no woman gonna be out here pretending to be a man and miss out on all these free self-esteem adrenaline shots coli simps be giving out.