EndGame

Superstar
Daps
The poster name starts with "E" (Not so sure) with the Assatta Shakur pic is 100% a woman.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
He is right, no woman gonna be out here pretending to be a man and miss out on all these free self-esteem adrenaline shots coli simps be giving out.
:jbhmm: That's actually not true. I know you would think so, but no. People neg me just for being a woman, they don't even have to disagree. :heh:

But I think there are fewer female thirst traps on here than before, from what I can tell. I'm still kinda new, tho. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nah woman love attention too much. Females go out of their way to make sure theyre known if they're on a male forum. They always add something to their name to make it clear; "Pink", "Queen", "Lady", "Girl" etc.
Not a woman with a clear mission
no...they don't.
How long have you been on the internet, breh?
Rap forums are the #1 place where women pretend to be men...Same with sports.
Why? They want people to respect their opinion and/or shift an opinion.
If there are white people people pretending to be black with an agenda, why wouldn't there be women pretending to be men?
I'm sure there are dudes pretending to be women on that other website.
Also: One of them revealed hermself in here, I'm not gonna tag anybody, the post is bait enough
:mjlit:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:jbhmm: That's actually not true. I know you would think so, but no. People neg me just for being a woman, they don't even have to disagree. :heh:

But I think there are fewer female thirst traps on here than before, from what I can tell. I'm still kinda new, tho. :ld:

34ee59aa-be40-4f29-bb42-1cfee27134ac.png

goddammit-gif.gif