™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
who exactly are you talking about..?

because, most these dudes you probably talking about was knowingly bringing trannys over here.. hell.. dont know if you remember- but, there was an entire crew of posters that had a tranny sub-group on this board that got exposed.. :mjlol:

as far as ****.. he never had anyone shook.. if anything, hes been dying for attention since he got exposed on SOHH.. dude even had some female start a account, just so he could post on it.. its more of an obsession with this site, than anything..

:usure: You trying to rewrite history now. I'm obviously talking about brehs who were sending out dikk pics and any dude who was willing to. Yes brehs were shook. Idk how can even deny that.

Daps
:usure: You trying to rewrite history now. I'm obviously talking about brehs who were sending out dikk pics and any dude who was willing to. Yes brehs were shook. Idk how can even deny that.
you insinuated he "was the biggest villian on these coli streets"..

thats re-writing history.. he had a few weirdos send him dikk pics, who were already into weird sh!t..

hes not even top 5 biggest villians on here.. :mjlol: hell, top 2/3 biggest villians still post until this day..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
you insinuated he "was the biggest villian on these coli streets"..

thats re-writing history.. he had a few weirdos send him dikk pics, who were already into weird sh!t..

hes not even top 5 biggest villians on here.. :mjlol: hell, top 2/3 biggest villians still post until this day..

:mjgrin: Really? You really taking that comment to heart and want to debate it? Lord, you take it. It's all you.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

also.. another thing widely overlooked around here.. is alot of these folks dont have anything going on in their everyday lives.. therefore, this place is an outlet for them to be whoever they want/think they are..

an idle mind is the devils workplace.. :francis:

This.

Real talk.
These nikkaz is never gon do's.

Outide the four nikkaz on this site.

@hustlemania
@Art Barr
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

Who keep it real and really did wtf.
we said we were in our respective careers.
Rest of these nikkaz be making up a life and fronting.
Or scared to say who they are.
Just cause they a fraud fronting.

Art Barr

Daps
I assume posters that don't specify they're male are females but I don't think there's ill intent with the majority of ladies in hiding. They just want to post and be taken seriously and some don't want to be simped in their inbox.
there was a female poster on SOHH.. i believe she was here for awhile, as well.. anyways- for years no one knew the poster was female.. and, she was easily one of the best posters on the board..

dont know if anyone remembers her name.. think it was KP something.. was a school teacher..

Daps
This.

Real talk.
These nikkaz is never gon do's.

Outide the four nikkaz on this site.

@hustlemania
@Art Barr
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY
@Indiglow Meta (R$G)

Who keep it real and really did wtf.
we said we were in our respective careers.
Rest of these nikkaz be making up a life and fronting.
Or scared to say who they are.
Just cause they a fraud fronting.

Art Barr
this site, their online daps & reps is all alot of these folks really got.. :wow:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
there was a female poster on SOHH.. i believe she was here for awhile, as well.. anyways- for years no one knew the poster was female.. and, she was easily one of the best posters on the board..

dont know if anyone remembers her name.. think it was KP something.. was a school teacher..
Yeah, there's a few posters on here now who don't have their genders marked or have gender-neutral screennames and have a down to earth posting style. It took me a minute to realize Blackbrain, BiscuitNB and LifeJ were female posters. Sometimes unspecified female posters even like/dap pictures of other women for various reasons adding to the assumption they're dudes.

Daps
Yeah, there's a few posters on here now who don't have their genders marked or have gender-neutral screennames and have a down to earth posting style. It took me a minute to realize Blackbrain, BiscuitNB and LifeJ were female posters. Sometimes unspecified female posters even like/dap pictures of other women for various reasons adding to the assumption they're dudes.
@dora_da_destroyer is actually another good female poster, who again- i dont think many people knew was female for years.. you'd never see, or hear about her in any bullsh!t.. :salute: