Women rape your time

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I could only imagine how godly his takes on the latest fukkery be it politics, social media, women etc would have been :to:
Breh.. he was a genius! I listen to his stuff on o&a over n over.

He would have ate so well with these current events.

His take on relationships
His take on video games
His take on movies
:wow:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Before I even came in here I knew it was Patrice's shyt. He was spittin facts...but I wouldn't call it "rape". :whoa:. But yeah women do like to parade you around to other women like they "fukked" you by makin you go to bed bath and beyond or to some bullshyt ass wine tasting.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
he broke some goofy nikkas hearts with this
it's a question of what she does for you and what you do for her
in many cases women do nothing but expect everything in return

weak motherfukkers have made a lot of bullshyte possible it should be a balanced give take
even though in all honesty it's almost naturally impossible on the most fundamental level
like for every one nut i bust she catches two handfuls

it's in their design to be greedy damn near muahahahahaa

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Help me understand because I didn't get why he thought the woman with the truck driver husband was a bytch? All she said was her husband enjoys talking with her. Why was that an annoying thing to say? Even if he does get out on the road to get away from home, couldnt he still enjoy talking with her when he is home? And isn't their relationship exactly what Patrice describes when he says women need to give men space so they will love them more?

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Before I even came in here I knew it was Patrice's shyt. He was spittin facts...but I wouldn't call it "rape". :whoa:. But yeah women do like to parade you around to other women like they "fukked" you by makin you go to bed bath and beyond or to some bullshyt ass wine tasting.
Yeah that's deranged. I don't play that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Help me understand because I didn't get why he thought the woman with the truck driver husband was a bytch? All she said was her husband enjoys talking with her. Why was that an annoying thing to say? Even if he does get out on the road to get away from home, couldnt he still enjoy talking with her when he is home? And isn't their relationship exactly what Patrice describes when he says women need to give men space so they will love them more?
You get called clingy a lot.