Women rape your time

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Help me understand because I didn't get why he thought the woman with the truck driver husband was a bytch? All she said was her husband enjoys talking with her. Why was that an annoying thing to say? Even if he does get out on the road to get away from home, couldnt he still enjoy talking with her when he is home? And isn't their relationship exactly what Patrice describes when he says women need to give men space so they will love them more?

Her instinct was just "fucc this guy - he's wrong so i'm gonna cuss him out".

In general, we all know that a female who will do that to a dude she doesn't even know does that because
people (especially her man if she has one) don't check her for that. Women that have sense don't pop off like
that to men - especially loud, brash men.

So Patrice heard that and asked where her husband was because he knew that her husband had
to be used to her being that way. So for her to reveal that her husband was a truck driver was damning
because everybody knows that truck driving is an occupation where you are hardly ever home, so that was
all the ammo needed for them to go in on her. Just like the other truck driver who called in later said.

And there's a difference between "giving someone space" with them still being around and being separate from
someone because they're at work.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He also said, "Women don't want to win they want winners.

Yep, for some dudes this is hard to understand. Cant be humble unless you're on top. Women dont respect dudes on the come up or who are the underdog.

Fair enough, but it also means yall should not be elevating ANY bytch. He also said "A only a King can elevate a regular woman into a Queen". Yall need to be picky as fukk just like they are with us. Chicks who are beneath you still want a man better than you

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Yep, for some dudes this is hard to understand. Cant be humble unless you're on top. Women dont respect dudes on the come up or who are the underdog.

Fair enough, but it also means yall should not be elevating ANY bytch. He also said "A only a King can elevate a regular woman into a Queen". Yall need to be picky as fukk just like they are with us. Chicks who are beneath you still want a man better than you
Pimp C told Paul Wall when he was blowing up to respect his dikk and not give these broads sex for free. He was basically telling him to understand his value as a successful man now and realize when a woman ain't as valuable as YOU.

Dudes get some success and think it's time to run through mediocre women but naw, that's when you really don't fukk with low status women who wasn't even fukkin with you until you made it.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
:sas2:
Ladies being strung along is THEE biggest time waster ever.

Wake up.
Bro I turned my back on this taken chick after I realized she was trying to play me. She ended up following me around at work harassing me.

So I ratted her out to her boyfriend. She's staring at me quiet now, came to work with red eyes and shyt.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
Her instinct was just "fucc this guy - he's wrong so i'm gonna cuss him out".

In general, we all know that a female who will do that to a dude she doesn't even know does that because
people (especially her man if she has one) don't check her for that. Women that have sense don't pop off like
that to men - especially loud, brash men.

So Patrice heard that and asked where her husband was because he knew that her husband had
to be used to her being that way. So for her to reveal that her husband was a truck driver was damning
because everybody knows that truck driving is an occupation where you are hardly ever home, so that was
all the ammo needed for them to go in on her. Just like the other truck driver who called in later said.

And there's a difference between "giving someone space" with them still being around and being separate from
someone because they're at work.
Okay, that makes sense. Repped.