All Star
Daps
No celebrities are going to want to answer that these days

"Next Question!! :damn: :whoa:"

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It was a simple question that’s the funny of it ….

Dave Chappelle told us that white women made a pact with the white men, they sleep in the same bed. And If we’re being totally honest transgenderism is white men privilege by default.
:yeshrug:

How when it's back trannys out here, just like @Nicole0416_718_929_646212?

:comeon:

:russ::russ:

You don't need to be a female college professor to define "woman" intelligibly. The same way you don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing.

Hell, a female college professor's answer would probably be worse than an IG thot's.

It'll be a better conversation that's for sure.

is asking someone "what is a woman" a deep philosophical question :jbhmm:

It is when the question is loaded and you don't accept the simple answer the girl initially gave.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So what is a woman?

Also the point is most of the panel were so shook they didn't even want to answer.
A woman is someone who identifies with the gender that is on their birth certificate and had no interest in changing her gender.

A transwoman is a person who changed their gender through medical procedures.

That's the simplest way of answering the question.

The reason this gets complicated is because trans people want to pretend they were never anything else other than the gender they say they are now. They want to completely rewrite their past and pretend they were never male or female. In most other places trans gender people aren't folded into 'man' or 'woman' categories. They're considered a third gender.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
How when it's back trannys out here, just like @Nicole0416_718_929_646212?

It'll be a better conversation that's for sure.

It is when the question is loaded and you don't accept the simple answer the girl initially gave.
Don’t know that persons situation or gender … but we live in a world where “wench” & “bucks” want reverse benefits
:yeshrug:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His question was answered and he dismissed it. Just because you don't like an answer doesn't mean its not an answer.

He doing what the average dipshyt does though.... as a question, not with the purpose of listening, but to bull them into saying what they want to hear. This cac does it virtually all of the clips I've seen of his.

I don't understand why ppl are so afraid to speak out against individuals who communicate like this. I see it constantly on my job and when I'm out in public. If you cannot speak for yourself, no one ever will.

And for the record, not that it should fukking matter. I consider a woman to be a born female human but I'm aware that not all women identify as being a woman.

What is a woman? :patrice:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a tried and true format. These guys pick their targets very carefully. It's like when a 30+ year old man goes to a college campus to "DESTROY" 18 year olds intellectually but duck debates from people who know their shyt :mjlol:

He's not asking that question in good faith because he knows it's not a question with a black and white, clear cut answer. If a brolic looking transgender man tries to go into a female locker room he'll be told to get the fukk out. IF he goes into a male locker room and he takes off the towel, he's gonna have to square up or get the fukk out of the male change room.

If a woman is defined by her capacity to bear kids--a woman with ovarian cancer who had a hysterectomy is what? not a woman anymore? if a woman was born with a chromosonal mutation, has no penis but looks masculine as hell with facial hair that she has to laser off is she not a woman? if a man is defined by his dikk, what do we call men who lose that shyt in an accident or who are castrated? women? If a chair is something with four legs that can be sat on, is a coffee table suddenly a chair because I can sit on it? you can go on forever with the hypotheticals based on real things. Some people can't take that the world is a more complicated place than they want it to be.

This is a woman (left) and this is a man (right) :dahell: If you have a dikk and balls, you're not a woman bruh :dahell:

vector-female-and-male-reproductive-system.jpg

Everything you're saying is kinda silly. Our genetic code doesn't change because of feelings. You can't change your sex anymore than you can change your race. It's literally in your DNA :dahell:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
First critical mistake women made was allowing those mental fakkits to claim they're also real women.

Never feed the zoo animals because they'll always expect that..gibe these trans an inch tomorrow they demand a whole mile.
Women got caught up in the idea of having male allies who understood women..but little they did they the sort of animal they're adopting.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Get this right wing bullshyt out of here, any one who says that phrase is a right winger and a bigot and just as easily hates us black people . This is right wing nonsense. it was a trick question hack gop senators asked KBJ during her supreme court hearings, its nonsense

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Get this right wing bullshyt out of here, any one who says that phrase is a right winger and a bigot and just as easily hates us black people . This is right wing nonsense. it was a trick question hack gop senators asked KBJ during her supreme court hearings, its nonsense
Man shut your dumb ass up. I’m tired of you fukking faggits trying to stifle any convo by sayings it’s right wing, when any non p*ssy man will have this same feelings. You a faggit

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

1- Transwomen blame women —especially Black women— for making biological males not want them (because we say if men are into transwomen we don’t want to deal with them).

They need to see biological males make it clear they have no internet in transwomen (of course some of them are emboldened by the men who will deal with them in secret, because what they want is to be validated by y’all)

2- Transwomen are MEN. This is literally women fighting MEN. They are fukking bullies. The reason why transmen are so quiet is because they are women and understand that they cannot go up against biological males, so they keep it quiet and stay in their place.

The truth is we need y’all to handle this 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
It's a tried and true format. These guys pick their targets very carefully. It's like when a 30+ year old man goes to a college campus to "DESTROY" 18 year olds intellectually but duck debates from people who know their shyt :mjlol:

He's not asking that question in good faith because he knows it's not a question with a black and white, clear cut answer. If a brolic looking transgender man tries to go into a female locker room he'll be told to get the fukk out. IF he goes into a male locker room and he takes off the towel, he's gonna have to square up or get the fukk out of the male change room.

If a woman is defined by her capacity to bear kids--a woman with ovarian cancer who had a hysterectomy is what? not a woman anymore? if a woman was born with a chromosonal mutation, has no penis but looks masculine as hell with facial hair that she has to laser off is she not a woman? if a man is defined by his dikk, what do we call men who lose that shyt in an accident or who are castrated? women? If a chair is something with four legs that can be sat on, is a coffee table suddenly a chair because I can sit on it? you can go on forever with the hypotheticals based on real things. Some people can't take that the world is a more complicated place than they want it to be.
Lmao It’s quite simple:

WOMAN = xx chromosomes
MAN = xy chromosomes

Doesn’t matter if you cannot have children, if your sex organ is chopped off, if you have hair growing in places that are atypical for women, etc.

And folks who are intersex are such a small portion of the population I don’t even think they make up 1%, so we’re talking about >99% of those born.

What them chromosomes saying?