Women scared of answering simple question - "what is a woman?"

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
don’t want to get cancelled. The safe thing to say is “a cis woman is a woman that was born a woman & a trans woman is a woman that has transitioned” even if you don’t believe it nothing is crazier than a 6’2 man in kitten heels and red lipstick that thinks he’s women.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is nothing biologially that says girls wear pink and boys wear blue, have these types of names, confined to doing these types of jobs, having this or that disposition. A lot of THAT shyt is made up, biological sex is not. I'm perfectly fine with people not being forced to adhere to certain social norms that don't make them happy.

Most things are "made up". Society functions as it does due to social constructs and our general mutual understanding/agreement of/on said "things".

9/10 times - if you're a normal, well-adjusted individual, and I were to ask you to "point to a woman" in a line-up that included a transformer, you would not point to the cac dude in a wig, lipstick and a dress.

:hubie:

there's no need for distinction and/or separation of sex/gender. changing their name, wearing pink etc is all good. there's plenty men that do that - it still would not make them a "woman".

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
It's somewhat deeper than them just being scared. Remember that the radical feminist goal is and has always been to emasculate men. Well, what's more emasculating than a man literally becoming a woman? That's why a lot of these feminists applaud this shyt - if more men become women, that's one less man with power to them.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
There is nothing biologially that says girls wear pink and boys wear blue, have these types of names, confined to doing these types of jobs, having this or that disposition. A lot of THAT shyt is made up, biological sex is not. I'm perfectly fine with people not being forced to adhere to certain social norms that don't make them happy.

But again, even a reasonable take like that makes me a bigot. A lot of "allies", women in particular are starting to throw up their hands and tell these folks to hold their own nuts :laugh:

Sounds like HIV+ talk...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Most things are "made up". Society functions as it does due to social constructs and our general mutual understanding/agreement of/on said "things".

Yeah...shall we go over some of the abhorrent things that were 'normal' and mutually agreed upon til they weren't? That means the agreements are ever evolving.

As far as this issue goes, I can agree that how you do/perform humanity is up to you. You aren't obligated to adhere to arbitrary norms and NOBODY is obligated to validate your personal experience. I feel like that's the only way this lands in a way that doesn't end in some sort of extreme.

9/10 times - if you're a normal, well-adjusted individual, and I were to ask you to "point to a woman" in a line-up that included a transformer, you would not point to the cac dude in a wig, lipstick and a dress.

:hubie:

there's no need for distinction and/or separation of sex/gender. changing their name, wearing pink etc is all good. there's plenty men that do that - it still would not make them a "woman".

Then why don't women, particularlly black women like being called "females"? Because reducing them to their biological function de-prioritizes their humanity. Humanity as in, how you show up in and experience the world.

I don't gotta agree with you to respect your human experience.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

But again, even a reasonable take like that makes me a bigot. A lot of "allies", women in particular are starting to throw up their hands and tell these folks to hold their own nuts :laugh:
Who told you these lies? Biologically men can do more jobs than women, mainly hard labor jobs. Thats not made up, thats factual.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
I'm aware of what that man's doing, but the answer I would have given is simple.

An adult human female

Trans women are born male but make the medical transition to become female, vice versa for trans men. While not exactly the same thing, this is as far as technology can bring us.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then why don't women, particularlly black women like being called "females"? Because reducing them to their biological function de-prioritizes their humanity. Humanity as in, how you show up in and experience the world.

that's a relatively new phenomena that's gained traction with/from third wave feminism. To many - especially older folks - male/female are used interchangeable with men/women. Moreover, I fail to see the correlation. You can still understand what a woman is without reducing them to their biological function as that's not the ONLY thing that's factored and results in the common understanding of what a woman is. As previously stated in this thread - there are women that can't bear children yet you'd still recognize as a woman.

Yeah...shall we go over some of the abhorrent things that were 'normal' and mutually agreed upon til they weren't? That means the agreements are ever evolving.

As far as this issue goes, I can agree that how you do/perform humanity is up to you. You aren't obligated to adhere to arbitrary norms and NOBODY is obligated to validate your personal experience. I feel like that's the only way this lands in a way that doesn't end in some sort of extreme.

I've seen pedophiles trying to use that line of argumentation. Understanding that men/trans-women is not a woman is hardly an abhorrent thing. They're not being denied their human rights, their rights to exist (free of persecution) or even the rights to be who they want to be - which is a a trans-woman. All people are saying is that a trans-woman is just that a trans-woman, and not a "woman"

:yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is the idiotic society we let our 'liberal allies' drive us into. Women are afraid to say what a woman is and men are afraid to say what a man is because they might 'offend' some community. Pathetic.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
There is no good, direct answer to the question. The reason for that is that the definition of a woman/man has changed over time and we live in a society where people will try to "cancelled" you if you don't follow their narrative.

As for me personally, I don't care how people identified themselves because it has no impact on me and how I live my life. I viewed my as a man. Genetically, I was born a male and I look at the world from a man's perspective.

The interviewer knew what he was expecting when he asked the question to those IG stars. It was just an attempt to make them look stupid or give a silly ass response where his viewers would have another reason to look down on them.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
For thousands of years, never did we look at a man in a skirt and say, "Hey, there goes a woman there". We always called him a man in a skirt, a transformer or other similar names. Now, we have to pretend that they are women because the lunatics run the asylum. Won't be long before we have to pretend that 45 year old men are really 13 year old boys because they want to be 'trans-age' and date underaged.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
There is no good, direct answer to the question. The reason for that is that the definition of a woman/man has changed over time and we live in a society where people will try to "cancelled" you if you don't follow their narrative.

As for me personally, I don't care how people identified themselves because it has no impact on me and how I live my life. I viewed my as a man. Genetically, I was born a male and I look at the world from a man's perspective.

The interviewer knew what he was expecting when he asked the question to those IG stars. It was just an attempt to make them look stupid or give a silly ass response where his viewers would have another reason to look down on them.
Yeah he knew that they wouldn’t have a clear and direct answer to this

But they could’ve.. a lot of people had solid answers in here