Women scared of answering simple question - "what is a woman?"

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
It's somewhat deeper than them just being scared. Remember that the radical feminist goal is and has always been to emasculate men. Well, what's more emasculating than a man literally becoming a woman? That's why a lot of these feminists applaud this shyt - if more men become women, that's one less man with power to them.
But how that’s working?🤣🤣
That still a man with a wig

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
This is the idiotic society we let our 'liberal allies' drive us into. Women are afraid to say what a woman is and men are afraid to say what a man is because they might 'offend' some community. Pathetic.

I'm about ready to go to war. How about you?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Women have babies and periods....men do not....pure facts...not trans-fiction.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
that's a relatively new phenomena that's gained traction with/from third wave feminism. To many - especially older folks - male/female are used interchangeable with men/women. Moreover, I fail to see the correlation. You can still understand what a woman is without reducing them to their biological function as that's not the ONLY thing that's factored and results in the common understanding of what a woman is.

Lots of words were used interchagably that aren't now, especially for older folks lol, again, agreements evolve. And the corelation is that it's an example that shows that your biological sex and your identity aren't exactly the same issue.

As previously stated in this thread - there are women that can't bear children yet you'd still recognize as a woman

Yeah but you likely wouldn't know she couldn't bare children unless she told you.

Same way 'she' was recognized as a beautiful black sistah til he found out she had a dikk. :mjlol:

I've seen pedophiles trying to use that line of argumentation. Understanding that men/trans-women is not a woman is hardly an abhorrent thing. They're not being denied their human rights, their rights to exist (free of persecution) or even the rights to be who they want to be - which is a a trans-woman. All people are saying is that a trans-woman is just that a trans-woman, and not a "woman"

:yeshrug:

I didn't say holding that view about gender fluidity is abhorrent..I'm saying that plenty of things that were abhorrent were also perfectly normal and routine til those agreements you talked about came under review. Gender fluidity is one of those conversations being had and everyone is drawing their own lines, as they should.

As for the bold, removing that disctinction isn't something I agree with at all.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Coli wants to be sexist so bad but then they also want to hear affirmation from the sources they claim are birds and hos
So now the birds and onlyfans girls are worth listening too and clearly need to be saved from the cancel mob?

Make up your mind

That's why so many of you all on here a falling for a lot of the misinformation on the internet
Even the source of the video is a moron grifter who is trying to frame legit answers from the women as non answers to prove his worldview
Some of you even in here holding his water for him like every 2 of the women didn't legit answer his question and he talked right over them clearly not wanting to hear those responses for his content

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of words were used interchagably that aren't now, especially for older folks lol, again, agreements evolve. And the corelation is that it's an example that shows that your biological sex and your identity aren't exactly the same issue.

You're arguing against positions and stances that weren't taken - of course things change - that doesn't change the fact that society functions due to our mutual understanding of social constructs - you brought up some women not liking being referred to as female and I said that's a relative new phenomena that's gained traction with third wave feminism and that older folks tend to be the ones using that word interchangeably, that's not me saying it hasn't or shouldn't change - basic text analysis will show you I've conceded a shift in regards to that word - harping about agreements evolving doesn't substantiate anything - you said a distinction should be made between sex/gender - to which i replied there's no need for such in this context. we know what a woman is/who is a woman.

Yeah but you likely wouldn't know she couldn't bare children unless she told you.

i don't need to know that to still know what a woman is/who is a woman - videos of Umar misidentifying a transformer isn't the gotcha moment you seemingly think it is. I mean, this -> that's not the ONLY thing that's factored and results in the common understanding of what a woman is - also applies to "appearance".

I didn't say holding that view about gender fluidity is abhorrent..I'm saying that plenty of things that were abhorrent were also perfectly normal and routine til those agreements you talked about came under review. Gender fluidity is one of those conversations being had and everyone is drawing their own lines, as they should.

As for the bold, removing that disctinction isn't something I agree with at all.

and this seems to be at the root of our exchange - you appear to be saying things for the sake of saying them - "plenty of things were abhorrent until" - yeah, and carrots used to be purple. Again, I've seen pedophiles use that argumentation. People don't go for it because common sense, context and a general sense of right or wrong are communally shared. We have the capacity to be objective as people and this is a specific thing - simply and vaguely saying "ah but we reviewed previous agreements" isn't substantive here, and since you're repeating yourself, I'll do the same - they're not being denied their human rights, their rights to exist (free of persecution) or even the rights to be who they want to be - which is a a trans-woman. All people are saying is that a trans-woman is just that a trans-woman, and not a "woman"

:yeshrug:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli wants to be sexist so bad but then they also want to hear affirmation from the sources they claim are birds and hos
So now the birds and onlyfans girls are worth listening too and clearly need to be saved from the cancel mob?

Make up your mind

That's why so many of you all on here a falling for a lot of the misinformation on the internet
Even the source of the video is a moron grifter who is trying to frame legit answers from the women as non answers to prove his worldview
Some of you even in here holding his water for him like every 2 of the women didn't legit answer his question and he talked right over them clearly not wanting to hear those responses for his content

Almost as if thecoli isn't a hivemind.

No one here is looking to save anyone in fact - posts suggesting such were met with dismissive laughing smileys.

And as hard as it may seem, not everyone is familiar with all podcast grifters in existence - the way social media works however; it will sometimes land random videos on your feed.

there was no answer in the video beyond "a woman is anyone who wants to identify as a woman" :hubie:

Are you a woman?