fvzxfawee725hyrvgllk.png

:dead:

ajag5x3zexxmriaosdm3.png

:sas1:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Accuracy doesn't raise my eyebrow too much though, mostly talking about kickers and QBs which tend to be white. That said, you'd think bust would be a bit higher on the chart with white prospects.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I noticed here in Atlanta, that when comparing Robinson and Matthews, you'd hear shyt like Matthews was a harder worker, was smarter, was more pro ready. Robinson was just described as a big athletic nikka.

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I noticed here in Atlanta, that when comparing Robinson and Matthews, you'd hear shyt like Matthews was a harder worker, was smarter, was more pro ready. Robinson was just described as a big athletic nikka.

:deadmanny:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Basically. Dude on these radio shows always caping for the Falcons like they are paid to do. :cape:

"Robinson isn't plug and play. I wanted Matthews all along. His pass blocking will help Matt. We can use him tomorrow."

:mjpls:

But...if the Falcons had gotten Robinson, they would've made Matthews seem like some stiff who just got in because of his family name. The media is just wack all around. :snoop: