"World Is In Trouble Anytime Axeman Come" Walters vs Lomachenko hbo 11/26 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I swear...I was Team Rigo all day, but when even RIGO went :whoa: to facing Loma, I knew Loma was the whole truth and nothing but the truth:whew:

There isn't a more skilled Boxer than Loma today...period. At worst he's tied w/ whoever, but his talent is undeniably A+.:banderas:

#PrettyBoys

:blessed:

That felt good to type...so I'm a type it again:noah:

#PrettyBoys

:ahh:
Rigo actually did that? He said he didn't want to fight him?

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Rigo actually did that? He said he didn't want to fight him?

He outpriced himself saying $1.5 million was not enough and even started asking for a catchweight after originally saying he would fight at 126:

There were rumors last year that Rigondeaux agreed to face Lomachenko at 126 pounds – Rigondeaux currently campaigns at 122 – but those talks cooled when a catch weight came into play. Rigondeaux says that he never agreed to meet Lomachenko at his division weight of 126, and instead feels that they should meet in the middle.

“We never spoke to Bob Arum about fighting Lomachenko at 126,” Rigondeaux said. “I really want to know how much there is to make and he should come to 124. Money talks, [expletive] walks. If you give me the right money, we’ll do it. But in our reality, I’m the king of 122 and he’s 126 so we must meet in the middle.

“One and a half million for a Lomachenko fight is too little and I think it should be more,” Rigondeaux said. “Top Rank [Lomachenko’s promoter] is just too cheap.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ya...e-s-ready-for-vasyl-lomachenko-212421526.html

$1.5 million not enough?:martin:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That makes him scared?
Did I say scared?:jbhmm:

Not wanting it =/= scared

GGG wants nothing to do with Andre Ward in a boxing match...he isn't scared of Ward though. It's called avoiding. Business = Boxing

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Ironically it was the Donaire fight that made me really question Walters as a fighter, while most people were in awe of the fight he got the impressive KO.

Donaire was basically washed by the time he took that fight, althoug he has been a functional past his prime, the slippage is still incredibly noticeable. He hurt Walters early and had the fight even until Walters got the first KD. Walters had a massive size advantage in that fight. For Donaire to give Walters that many problems was always a red flag to me.

As many have said, he fought back and overcame with Donaire, because Donaire was smaller, slower, and less skilled...at that point in his career. Walters knew he had no shot vs. Loma and packed it in. When the round ended and Walters was walking back to his corner dejected, Loma turned around and mimicked dining the bell with his gloves, I knew that Loma was seeing shyt out there like The Matrix and Walters was 10 steps behind.
NOT true...

He was over sized/powered, a bit past it, and at a weight class he had no business being at

Yet, he was still able to dominate Vetyeka (give the breh another shot, he actually deserves it) and be a world champion. That Darchinyan rematch was :dahell: but he pulled it out in the end.

"Washed" makes it seem like we were watching Gatti-Gomez...

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I said from jump Loma was gonna put on a clinic. Walters' biggest wins came against two Bantamweights that he had clear size advantage against. Loma looks small but he's the same size as Walters will smaller reach. The fact that Walters quit because of frustration and not actually being punished speaks volumes. Walter's stigma took the biggest beating Sat night. Loma is the f*ckin truth.
:whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
NOT true...

He was over sized/powered, a bit past it, and at a weight class he had no business being at

Yet, he was still able to dominate Vetyeka (give the breh another shot, he actually deserves it) and be a world champion. That Darchinyan rematch was :dahell: but he pulled it out in the end.

"Washed" makes it seem like we were watching Gatti-Gomez...
agreed...i didnt start thinking donaire was past it until he went life and death with that rugged mexican jobber juarez last december and that was when he returned to 122