"World Is In Trouble Anytime Axeman Come" Walters vs Lomachenko hbo 11/26 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:I have this post interview on repeat. This shyt is unreal.

I initially thought he threw the fight at first, but you can't make this type of shyt up.

He was so quick to tell the ref he wanted to quit, with no shame. Most fighters at least show hesitation or shame. He proceeds to give us this classic interview on his inactivity. He ruined his career here.
he blamed hbo for his inactitvity
u cant make this shyt up

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I think he didn't believe Loma was as good as he was bc Walters held all the physical attributes (power, height, reach, size)...but he found out last night the hype was real:demonic:

Another Boxing lesson given out to a coli favorite:wow:

nikkas gonna learn why we started calling him Pretty Boy :wow:

it's undeniable at this point.....we sitting here like :patrice: @ who is even worth putting in a ring with him around his weight class. Look at his face when Max asked him "Who do you want next?" :mjlol: bruh was like :yeshrug: Vargas i guess. We all know Vargas gets washed too.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good thing you didn't post that breh:heh:

Yep...I knew Loma's skill was way too much for Walters. He's too good at strictly BOXING. No one outboxes Loma

yes, you know...I greatly respect Loma's skills, I think he is the most skilled out there, but even going into the fight knowing that, skill can be overcome, especially in the lower weights. one thing about guys like B-Hop, Ward, etc...they know how to make a fight dirty and disrupt rhythm. a lot of guys dont know how or arent able to do that. against a better boxer, there is just no way to win a "boxing match"

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
There's a difference between getting hurt when you're in a competitive fight and getting hurt when you've barely landed a clean punch all night. It's not impossible to come back from that, Victor Ortiz quit against Maidana and has had quite a few big fights since then. Although, the reputation of being a quitter has stuck with him.
Hell Vitali damn near managed to make ppl forget he got stopped by Chris byrd in a fight he was winning wide because of his shoulder with that fight with Lennox

Axeman can come back but he will be starting from the bottom big time...damn shame

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nikkas gonna learn why we started calling him Pretty Boy :wow:

it's undeniable at this point.....we sitting here like :patrice: @ who is even worth putting in a ring with him around his weight class. Look at his face when Max asked him "Who do you want next?" :mjlol: bruh was like :yrshrug: Vargas i guess. We all know Vargas gets washed too.

I swear...I was Team Rigo all day, but when even RIGO went :whoa: to facing Loma, I knew Loma was the whole truth and nothing but the truth:whew:

There isn't a more skilled Boxer than Loma today...period. At worst he's tied w/ whoever, but his talent is undeniably A+.:banderas:

#PrettyBoys

:blessed:

That felt good to type...so I'm a type it again:noah:

#PrettyBoys

:ahh:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell Vitali damn near managed to make ppl forget he got stopped by Chris byrd in a fight he was winning wide because of his shoulder with that fight with Lennox

Axeman can come back but he will be starting from the bottom big time...damn shame

oh, no doubt, he can come back and do great things. but its going to be rough for him in the ring now because his opponents wont have as much fear of him because he was exposed badly for not having any dog in him. once you concede the first time, it makes it that much easier to do it thereafter. he is probably the new Popo

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
"I'm like W.T.F. capitalized right now. What the f*** was that? Me as a fighter and a warrior, if I think I got no chance I'm gonna go out there swinging. That's always been me. I just don't understand how the corner can quit and not give him hope. If you believe in your capabilities, why f***ing quit," Donaire explained to BoxingScene.com.

"I saw that every time that they'd break, that every single time he would look to his corner. I told [Jessie] Vargas, when [Walters] walked over to his corner [at the end of the seventh], I told him 'he's done.' I didn't know he was gonna quit, but I knew he was done mentally. They didn't have the right game plan. They got frustrated. They weren't pushing each other to win [in the corner]."

"You see the biggest deference was, he seemed very nervous. When he fought against me he let his punches go. This time he held on to his punches. There was no power on those punches. Even when he threw the right hand, he would throw it halfway and then pull it back. To me it just doesn't make sense, regardless if you're losing the fight you just don't quit. He went in against a guy who was just five steps ahead of him and he said 'f*** this sh*t." - See more at: Donaire on Nicholas Walters' Quitting: What The F*** Was That? - Boxing News

:mjpls:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
“I really don’t want to talk bad stuff about him because after the fight he stepped into the dressing room,” Lomachenko said. “He was very friendly. He explained why – what was going on. And [how] he tried to kind of like protect himself in the world. He was acting real gentlemanly, so I’m not gonna put any dirt onto his [grave] site.” - See more at: Lomachenko Dials Down Walters Criticism After Dressing Room Talk - Boxing News

Loma don't wanna throw anymore dirt on the bushes he sent Walters too:mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh, no doubt, he can come back and do great things. but its going to be rough for him in the ring now because his opponents wont have as much fear of him because he was exposed badly for not having any dog in him. once you concede the first time, it makes it that much easier to do it thereafter. he is probably the new Popo

popo :scust:.it sucks to have to place walters with the likes of him for the time being

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's the way he quit. He should have just said he had a shoulder injury and he could no longer throw punches or something. Anything then inactivity, which is part of boxing and not going away.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
"I'm like W.T.F. capitalized right now. What the f*** was that? Me as a fighter and a warrior, if I think I got no chance I'm gonna go out there swinging. That's always been me. I just don't understand how the corner can quit and not give him hope. If you believe in your capabilities, why f***ing quit," Donaire explained to BoxingScene.com.

"I saw that every time that they'd break, that every single time he would look to his corner. I told [Jessie] Vargas, when [Walters] walked over to his corner [at the end of the seventh], I told him 'he's done.' I didn't know he was gonna quit, but I knew he was done mentally. They didn't have the right game plan. They got frustrated. They weren't pushing each other to win [in the corner]."

"You see the biggest deference was, he seemed very nervous. When he fought against me he let his punches go. This time he held on to his punches. There was no power on those punches. Even when he threw the right hand, he would throw it halfway and then pull it back. To me it just doesn't make sense, regardless if you're losing the fight you just don't quit. He went in against a guy who was just five steps ahead of him and he said 'f*** this sh*t." - See more at: Donaire on Nicholas Walters' Quitting: What The F*** Was That? - Boxing News

:mjpls:
Ironically it was the Donaire fight that made me really question Walters as a fighter, while most people were in awe of the fight he got the impressive KO.

Donaire was basically washed by the time he took that fight, althoug he has been a functional past his prime, the slippage is still incredibly noticeable. He hurt Walters early and had the fight even until Walters got the first KD. Walters had a massive size advantage in that fight. For Donaire to give Walters that many problems was always a red flag to me.

As many have said, he fought back and overcame with Donaire, because Donaire was smaller, slower, and less skilled...at that point in his career. Walters knew he had no shot vs. Loma and packed it in. When the round ended and Walters was walking back to his corner dejected, Loma turned around and mimicked dining the bell with his gloves, I knew that Loma was seeing shyt out there like The Matrix and Walters was 10 steps behind.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's the way he quit. He should have just said he had a shoulder injury and he could no longer throw punches or something. Anything then inactivity, which is part of boxing and not going away.
He quit and then went and gave loma a hug :wow: :mjlol:

Can't get more pathetic than that.