"World Is In Trouble Anytime Axeman Come" Walters vs Lomachenko hbo 11/26 Fight Thread

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
very weak. there was a nice and friendly stare down at the end of round 5. what a nice thing to do. i never knew he was such a nice guy.

that was when i knew he was just never going to jump on this guy.

i wonder what aaron pryor does in the same situation.

These guys were taking pics together before the fight too

:mjgrin:

:hubie:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Even with the size difference...Loma-Rigo @ 126 is a more interesting fight than Loma-Walters from a competitive standpoint imo.

Walters is too stiff, squared up & predictable to win rds against Loma...only has a punchers chance...Walters might straight up get washed in lopsided fashion in that fight.

Unfortunately i was correct :beli:

AVTI\/S

Rookie
Daps
I can't believe Walter's went out like that. SMH! Loma was just starting to really work him. It wasn't even that bad yet. He just quit like a chump.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Got two bills on axe man...

That line is too good to pass up...

Walters can definitely catch this dude slipping...

Sike:russ:
I hope we got a good ref that will take points for holding when walters come inside and tearing up this dude rib cage.

Nope...Walters couldnt do shyt:mjlol:

Loma is about to undress this boy....no Catholic Pope....on Saturday:banderas:

Hopefully Walters makes weight:lupe:

:blessed:

Really excited for Loma to suddenly be an overrated hype job who was never that good to begin with after Walters beats him until he’s on his Cody Rhodes un-Dashing steez, and Walters goes into his next big fight as an underdog with no chance again :dead:

Loma's new theme song after this

You unhappy scrappy? :umad:

okay and there is no excuse breh...why u think im in this thread going off. even with walters being out for 2 years.

breh said that he is READY....once a man says that there is no excuse.

now I might think its a robbery but there wont be no excuses.......walters could just take a tune up if he wasn't ready. so its not my fault if hes not lol.

But now, I keep seeing you post about his inactivity...when YOU said no excuses? :jbhmm:

You thought Loma was a joke and watched Walters get that Boxing Clinic put on him for the disrespect:ahh:

if it goes full 12 I have a feeling that Loma wins that. Walters is also very fast and skilled but maybe Loma eve more so
but I picked Walters KO cause I think Loma's defense is leaky, he often gets overconfident with his flurries imo, against someone like Walters that can be a death sentence.

:forreal:?

:umad:

I'm hoping for a FOTY candidate between these 2.. .if axe man collects another head and lomachenko is in a state of struggle, a glass of that henny white will be in order. My sister brought some more back from her travels after I threw her some money to do so and I pick it up Friday :dame:. Happy days

Safe to say that Henny White isn't being delivered to the @patscorpio household:youngsabo:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Loma's resume has no names and it still won't have its first Sunday morning :heh:

Or should I be im pressed with his victory over TBA Jr :pachaha:

Dude has one fight against a dude who would be even remotely capable of creating a rugged fight and he lost it against a professional opponent. Five pitty-pat sparring partners later and he's supposed to be God.

Nope. He's getting beat the fukk up on Saturday

Who has the better resume again?:mjpls:

damn walters reach is 73....loma is only 65.....hmmmmm
:ohhh:
with a superior jab.......hmmmmm:mjgrin:

:sas1:

Sane thing I said prior to LSC/Frampton....and then technical skills won out as usual:sas2:

Just like I said:sas2:

compare 4 diff fighters brehs with 4 diff. styles and strength and weaknesses.....lol

I get what u saying tho cause ive did similar comparison and I could name many past matchups in favor of walters but I wont.

this why I think walters can win.

1. im banking on walters to out jab him to get in.

2. once he is in im expecting walters to go to the body and wear him down for the ko later.

3. plus walters is a very good counter puncher with timing....that's how gets his kos. so he could make loma follow him with the reach advantage.....and u know u never follow a puncher around the ring.

plus u underestimate walters skill. yall keep thinking he all power....I would have never argued for that nikka if I thought he just a dumbfounded wild power guy. he can be sometimes......but he doesn't do it all the time.

tell me ur keys to victory for loma.

:mjpls:

1. Show up on fight night

That's all he needs to do:banderas:

Such a simple, but effective analysis:mjgrin:

To be fair LSC doesn't have half the skill or power of Walters

I think Vasyl Lomachenko is much better than Frampton though...so it evens out for me:yeshrug:

Yall will see Saturday:ehh:

Did you see breh?:sas2:

I think Walters has that dog in him where if he feels like he's down on points he's gonna go after Lomachenko & put pressure on him.

nikka got Jamaican Poodle blood:russ:

Ain't NO dog in him...he a quitter when he gets behind:heh:

1.isnt that dangerous when u back straight up like that tho?...u could get koed like that.

2. yeah walters is a bit of a boxer puncher but he also threw more punches in a rd vs sosa than what loma threw the whole Martinez fight. I think he can turn on that high volume pressure when he wants to.

did u watch the sosa fight...walters is very comfortable on the inside and he's pretty skilled there too.
looks like instead of just one jab salido came in with a combo to.....good shyt.

I believe walters has a good enough jab to do it. plus he has an 8 inch reach advantage, so loma should have to extend more to reach /counter him.
Loma's gonna have to take chances to a certain degree to get off on Walters because of the reach difference. I don't think he'll be able to do that because Walters knows how to fight tall & he's a very good counter puncher whether going top or countering to the body.

112316walters.jpg

:russ:

Chopped that Jamaican up like Jerk Chicken:smugbiden:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Who has the better resume again?:mjpls:

Just like I said:sas2:

:mjpls:

Such a simple, but effective analysis:mjgrin:

Did you see breh?:sas2:

nikka got Jamaican Poodle blood:russ:

Ain't NO dog in him...he a quitter when he gets behind:heh:

Chopped that Jamaican up like Jerk Chicken:smugbiden:

How you going to do promo like that and give up like that. I guess he really wants out of Top Rank like that by not giving him no fights for almost a year . :manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
How you going to do promo like that and give up like that. I guess he really wants out of Top Rank like that by not giving him no fights for almost a year . :manny:

I think he didn't believe Loma was as good as he was bc Walters held all the physical attributes (power, height, reach, size)...but he found out last night the hype was real:demonic:

Another Boxing lesson given out to a coli favorite:wow: